Forum about Jobs - Fashion designer
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 33366 - from Jessica , 13 y.o. (USA) - 2016-12-30
Fashion designer : "Doubts"

So my dream is to become a fashion designer like the winner of Project Runway Junior "Maya Ramirez". And before I wanted to be surgeon so my mom helped me and gave me a medical dictionary and she was so proud of me for learning all the terms but once again I want to be a fashion designer and she said here we go again. So I can tell that she don't believe I will stick with this. I designed a cute skirt and showed it to her and she gave me a disturbing look like she hated it so now I am having doubts that I can't design or draw.

33366 -
modify delete 33678 - Reply from Penélope , 16 y.o. (AUS) - 2017-02-27

Hi Jessica!

Remember to chase your own dreams not other people's dreams..
Keep staying true to your inner self and follow your heart.
What do you prefer to do for the rest of your life, i know that i would pick
FASHION, duh!

Soon i will do a topic in this forum about getting into fashion careers.

love Penélope!

33366 -
modify delete 33651 - Reply from Alexandra , 10 y.o. (USA) - 2017-02-19

be who YOU want to be! don't let your mother push you around! Everyone is special. is there any chance that your mother work's in a medical field? if so, your mother just probably wants you to take after you. I want to become after her, but, if you want to become a fashion designer you have to follow your dream's. on time when I made a skirt for myself, my mother almost yelled at me because of the seem's weren't straight.and you know what she had no experience. your mother just wants you to be successful in life.

Forum about Jobs - Fashion designer - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

www.StudentsOfTheWorld.info