Forum about Jobs - Astronaut
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 32203 - from satyam , 15 y.o. (IND) - 2016-05-24
Astronaut : "I wanna study abroad in order to get higher education for my ambition."

hello everybody!
I am Satyam from India.
I am thinking about space and future of humanity everyday too.Whenever I look up in the sky.I feel awesome.It is like you are watching unexplored mystery.Space is something that I have been interested in since I was child.I have been searching it on internet about the space for a long time.

I understand that my chances to get into space in my lifetime are miserable .

I am a curious boy and I think it's not an easy work to explore space due to its vastness.SPACE and TIME are two things that I have concentrated myself and so far I have not decided If am not prepared enough then the best thing I should do so as to
fulfill my dream is yet to be decided.
My ambition is to be an astronaut .I not only want to be an astronaut but also first man to be successfully launched on mars.This task seems to be quite impossible but my advice :always believe that you can then you absolutely can.
I am actually planning to go abroad for higher studies due to following reasons-

1>In India many students are willing to get education but there are overall many frauds who cheat on them and even make fake degrees.

2>Most of the students in India study during exam time .It means that they do not study unless they are compelled to do so.It also means that they consider education of very little importance but in my opinion"education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world .

3>There are are so many students in India that whenever they want to study either get distracted by other students those who rag on others or teachers find it very difficult to make them understand.Rather you can say they can't manage to pay attention on each and every student.
that's why I wanna go abroad for higher studies .
SO CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE BEST SUITED UNIVERSITY FOR ME TO STUDY.
hope to get replies from brothers and sisters immediately.

32203 -
modify delete 36416 - Reply from Sachin , 12 y.o. (USA) - 2019-02-05

MIT, or Massachusetts Institute of Technology is a great school. You could try Ivy League schools, such as Harvard or Princton. You could also try Cambridge.

32203 -
modify delete 35740 - Reply from Hope , 14 y.o. (GHA) - 2018-06-17

You can study at American schools

Forum about Jobs - Astronaut - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info