Forum about Jobs - Lawyer
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 28200 - from Panhia , 14 y.o. (USA) - 2015-03-02
Lawyer : "Lawyer"

I want to become a lawyer because there needs to be more justice in this world! I need people to respect other people! I hate that there's racism in this world! Someone has to defend the weak! I am determine to be that person! My dream is to become an honorable lawyer!

28200 -
modify delete 36645 - Reply from angie , 20 y.o. (AUS) - 2019-05-25

I am student of Valparaiso University Study Center, Cambridge. I am studying for Bachelor of Law & Jurisprudence. I really love this place and recommend to apply to other student.The main benefit of my university is care for international students. Pay your attanton on Valparaiso University Study Center, Cambridge. On Free-Apply you can find detail instruction about how you can get to this university.

28200 -
modify delete 34801 - Reply from Emily , 14 y.o. (GBR) - 2017-09-22

'Racism is a part of life. Get over it.'

No it's disgusting and at the age of 15 you should of grasped that by now but clearly you are unsure about what makes a good person with good values. Maybe you should take some time to learn just how degrading your comment was.

28200 -
modify delete 32326 - Reply from MAATE , 23 y.o. (UGA) - 2016-06-16

The world is full of injustice, rights are violated on daily basis. i want to be remembered for having fought for justice for those that deserve it. that's why a studding to be a lawyer

28200 -
modify delete 32141 - Reply from Navi , 15 y.o. (USA) - 2016-05-11

Racism is a part of life. Get over it.

Forum about Jobs - Lawyer - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info