Forum about Jobs - Archeologist
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 27457 - from Deepa , 18 y.o. (IND) - 2014-11-28
Archeologist : "archeology"

Hello everyone ! I love history and I was about to take archeology as my study after my high school but my parents insisted me to take computer science..so am doing bachelor's degree in computer science.,but still I have a passion and love to do archeology.i don't know what to do now.please suggest me something,say some good idea..to get my dream come true.i want to be an archeologist..help me friends.

27457 -
modify delete 33290 - Reply from Maya , 15 y.o. (USA) - 2016-12-13

I think you should do archeology. If it is what you really want to do, then your parents should be happy for you. I like computer type stuff such as programming, and I have animated before but I think archeology would be even cooler. Don't let your parents decide what you do, follow your own dream :)

27457 -
modify delete 32436 - Reply from С•× , 18 y.o. (CHN) - 2016-07-17

HELLO!I am a freshman from China.Although i am younger than you.Sorry,my English level is low,but I would try my best to make sense.I have a same question that you are facing.One years ago ,it's a very tough time to make the choice.I am interested in some society subjects,but my family think that I should to study architecture.At that time ,I think i can earn my lify by this job,and do what i want to do in my off time .So I choose the major what they want.Unfortunately,I am always surrended with some classes and activities I disliked.
I am unhappy at all time .I think why I could not choose a work what I like as my life work.
This is my life,not other people including my families.So i try my best to learn English.In the other hand ,I have read some essays of Emerson.I suppose you can read the < self-reliance>.It will be good for you.

Forum about Jobs - Archeologist - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info