Forum about Jobs - Astronaut
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 26144 - from Griffin , 12 y.o. (USA) - 2014-04-16
Astronaut : "I would love to be a.."

Hello world!
I am Griffin. I live in USA and I would love to be a astronaut. Most of you out there would also like to be an astronaut. You have come to the right place to talk to me. I dream of waking up in the International Space Station (ISS) and looking out one of the windows and looking back at home, Earth from a ways a way and learning and finding cures for diseases and for cancer. That is my dream. Write back if you agree and have any questions to ask me!

26144 -
modify delete 27317 - Reply from Hanna , 13 y.o. (JER) - 2014-10-29

I've wanted to be an astronaut since I've been five. My bedroom is painted deep blue with the stars and planets painted on. I've so many books on astronauts. People who come to my house think it's totally strange but I think it's cool. I love astronomy and astrology and would like to heard from people who like these things too. I dream of discovering a massive scientific beak through in space... Hopefully this dream will come true.

26144 -
modify delete 27315 - Reply from Hanna , 13 y.o. (JER) - 2014-10-29

Same! Since I've been five I've wanted to be one! My bedroom is deep blue with the planets and galaxies painted on. I dream of being in space and finding some cure or great scientific break through. I have read so much of astronauts that I can't wait to be old enough to apply!

Forum about Jobs - Astronaut - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info