Forum about Jobs - Politician
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 19171 - from Sita , 16 y.o. (TUR) - 2012-10-24
Politician : "We shoud respect each other."

You can be Atheist,Agnostic,Buddhist,Muslim,Christian,Jew etc.It is your opinion and I respect your opinion.You can be black,white.I hate racism and discrimination.I love every religion,nation,race. I can't even understand why somebody hates a country or it's people.
So,I don't mind who you are or where are you from.My dream is to be diplomat and working for refugees.
I think like it..
"Wherever you are , some will want to ask questions about your skin or your prayers. Beware of gratifying their instincts, my son, beware of bending before the multitude! Muslim, Jew or Christian, they must take you as you are, or lose you. When men's minds seem narrow to you, tell yourself that the land of God is broad; broad His hands and broad His heart. Never hesitate to go far away, beyond all seas, all frontiers, all countries, all beliefs." Africanus Leo,Amin Maalouf.

19171 -
modify delete 19382 - Reply from Elizabeth , 15 y.o. (USA) - 2012-11-09

Hello you are completely right about everything you said. We all need to respect each other and it gets on my nerves to see others fight over something that we all most learn to respect. I love everyone, no matter what I cannot stand seeing people die over silly disagreements. I can't see how people can hate other nations, I love all nations, no matter what.

Thank you for sharing your opinion to this very important issue.

Forum about Jobs - Politician - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info