Forum about Jobs - Archeologist
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 18218 - from Karissa (AUS) - 2012-08-29
Archeologist : "Anyone want to talk with me about Archaeology?"

I would love to talk about this topic further with others who are interested in archaeology and are around my age (between 13 and 16). Please contact me if you want to talk about it with me. I don't care what country you are from or whether you are a boy or girl.
P.S. I also love ancient languages and ancient civilisations such as Egyptian, Roman and Greek with the exception of Ireland and Scotland .

18218 -
modify delete 21630 - Reply from Abby , 16 y.o. (GBR) - 2013-07-19

I also want to be an archaeologist! I'm going to do an ancient history and archaeology course at university :)

18218 -
modify delete 20920 - Reply from Alix , 15 y.o. (FRA) - 2013-04-10

hi i love egypt history too and i think we've got the same interest for history so if you wanna talk you can email me :)

18218 -
modify delete 19924 - Reply from Rachel , 16 y.o. (SAF) - 2013-01-03

Hey. We have the same interests. I love history and I am hoping to study archaeology when I leave school. I love ancient Egyptian history and Greek and Roman mythology. I also love pre-history. About 3 months ago I began studying Egyptian history in depth. I've got a problem though. Was Namer or Menes the first pharoah of unified Egypt? Loved to talk to you about it.

Forum about Jobs - Archeologist - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info