Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 99094 - from Anna (Great Britain) - 2014-07-11
: "Penpals needed, English speaking from any country"

I am an English teacher in Yorkshire. I teach boys aged between 11-16.
These boys would love to have a chance to write to another class of students of similar ages.
It would be great literacy practise, as well as communication skills.

Drop me a line if you are in a similar situation and would like to form a partnership.

Kind Regards,

Anna

99094 -
modify delete 131582 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2024-03-19

Dear colleague,

My name is Mrs. Reme Vera and I am a Deputy Headteacher and Bilingualism Coordinator at IES Ben al Jatib High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 900 students from 12 to 17 years old. Catholic religion is among our taught subjects.

We are really interested in initiating a two way linguistic exchange with your school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer nice host families for 20 students (aged 13-14), so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. We can also offer motivating and excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city with lots of landmarks like Picasso Museum, Thyssen Museum, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and more. October or May would be a perfect date since the weather is really nice.

Our students can improve their fluency in the second language and enjoy a great experience opening their minds to Europe. We are experienced in exchanges with England, Germany, France and Holland, as well as eTwinning and Erasmus + projects.

If you are interested in, please let me know and feel free to ask me about any details.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Reme Vera Santaella

Deputy Headteacher

Bilingualism Coordinator

IES Ben al Jatib High School(Malaga, Spain)

Email Contact: reme.vera@iesbenaljatib.org

High school website: www.iesbenaljatib.org

99094 -
modify delete 124889 - Reply from ANTOINETTE (France) - 2018-12-03

Good evening ANNA. I'm writing from FRANCE. I am a certified teacher of English teaching English as a foreign language in a state school, in the SOUTH OF FRANCE.
I'd be very interested to exchange E MAILS with your groups of students if your ad is a serious reliable one.
I don't trust internet a lot, but it"s difficult to organize school correspondence with teachers from BRITAIN. I think that they have a feeling of superiority because they are native speakers of English and they are a little blasé.
I have two groups of students aged fifteen, who study English and the English speaking world.
We know practicallly nothing about YORKSHIRE, so it might be interesting to reCeive news and E mails from you.
On your side, your students could also practice their French, with students of similar ages, and they could have the benefit of learning about our culture.
We already have pen pals in NEW ZEALAND, CHRIST CHURCH, but they have stopped writing to us because for them, it's the long summer holidays. Can you tell me a little more about your school and the place where you are. Thank you for reading my mail.

99094 -
modify delete 121033 - Reply from Ellen (USA) - 2018-03-02

I teach students ages 12-13. Does that interest you?

Ellen

99094 -
modify delete 120732 - Reply from Patrick Bogue (France) - 2018-02-05

Hi Anna.
I know that your ad dates back to 2014 but I was hoping your school might be interested in linking up with our seconday school in Angers, France. The name of our school is Lycée Jean Moulin & if you Google it you'll find lots of information about us & what we have to offer. If your school is interested, I'm open to all possibilities.
Kindest regards,
Patrick

99094 -
modify delete 119184 - Reply from Sonam (India) - 2017-10-13

Hello!

This is in response to your requirement that we too, are interested in initiating one such collaboration and in exposing our students to a completely innovating and enriching program like this. I am an English Language Teacher in a private school in Delhi, India and teach students of 14-18 age group.
Kindly update me on the same and let me know what next shall follow in terms of formalities.

Regards

Thank you

99094 -
modify delete 117112 - Reply from Bénédicte (France) - 2017-08-06

Hello!
I'm an English teacher in a high school in Strasbourg, East of France. My students are bteween 14 and 18. I'dl ove to find them somme penpals, if you're still interested. We could use different devices to communicate.
Let me know if you're still interested, that would be great for them!
Thanks a lot,
bénédicte

99094 -
modify delete 115990 - Reply from Beata (Poland) - 2017-05-05

Hi,
My students are at the age of 16-20, but, if your ones wanted to correspond with somebody from Poland(maybe the older ones), let them not hesitate:)

Beata

99094 -
modify delete 115044 - Reply from Mélanie (France) - 2017-01-10

I am a teacher of English in Normandy near Mont Saint Michel and I teach in a class in Year 9. The pupils are 13 years old and very motivated, they would like to have penpals from England to get to know more about the British culture and be more at ease with the language. They are also ready to talk about the French culture. It would be a good opportunity to use this project for historical events as well.

I wanted to know if you would be interested by a mail/ letter exchange between your students and mine? They would be ready to have 2 pen pals as well.

Thank you for your answer,
Kind regards,
Mélanie

99094 -
modify delete 115040 - Reply from Mélanie (France) - 2017-01-10

I am a teacher of English in Normandy near Mont Saint Michel and I teach in a class in Year 9. The pupils are 13 years old and very motivated, they would like to have penpals from England to get to know more about the British culture and be more at ease with the language.

I wanted to know if you would be interested by a mail/ letter exchange between your students and mine?

Thank you for your answer,
Kind regards,
Mélanie

99094 -
modify delete 114908 - Reply from mabrouka jridi (Tunisia) - 2016-12-27

Hello
I'm an english teacher,from Tunisia. I reach english for children aged 11 to 15 years old. My pupils would like to correspond with pupils in england and why not exchange visits .if my request fits you send an e.mail.waiting for your soon reply.
Best reguards

99094 -
modify delete 113390 - Reply from Susana (Spain) - 2016-09-25

Dear Anna, we are located in Madrid and our students are the same age as yours. It would be nice to hold a penpal project and maybe a physical exchange in the future
Regards
Susana

99094 -
modify delete 112965 - Reply from mil (France) - 2016-09-12

Hello, are you still looking for penpals?

99094 -
modify delete 110621 - Reply from alisar (Netherlands) - 2016-04-05

Hi!
I am an English teacher and teach six classes from different levels at SG De Rietlanden situated in the Netherlands (Lelystad). Two classes of mine have begun their fifth chapter with "school" as their theme. As they were introduced to the school lives of three different teenagers from three different continents, they appeared shocked. For example, they haven't heard of a 'boarding school' before...
My aim was to set up a al communication between two classes of your school and two classes from our school to exchange cultures, experiences and most of all, to train their language skills.

99094 -
modify delete 110505 - Reply from Jiovanna (Switzerland) - 2016-03-17

HI! I have 14 and 15-year-olds that would love to write letters to your students. Is it possible to imagine this kind of correspondance? They are beginners actually beauteous kids would be perfect for mine. It will give them a chance to speak with kids their age and to see well-written letters. I realize that it is not so much an advantage for your level but maybe they could compromise and make friends with kids in Switzerland where they can eventually come and ski or learn French? Let me know.

Jiovanna

99094 -
modify delete 109449 - Reply from Kristy (USA) - 2015-12-01

Hello Anna,
My son is 12. He is interested in writing to a pen pal. We are located in the USA.

99094 -
modify delete 108648 - Reply from Anna (Italy) - 2015-10-21

Hi, I'm an English teacher in an Italian school, my students are from 11 to 14 and they really like to experience a penpal activity.
Let me know
Best regards
Anna

99094 -
modify delete 108105 - Reply from daria (Italy) - 2015-09-27

Hi Anna,
I'm very interested in your ad. I teach English in middle school, students' level is A2. They're from 11 to 13 years old. I'd like to start a correspondance with one of your class. I'd like to strt with 11/12 year-olds. Let me know what to do to start.

Waiting for your answer

Best regards

Daria

99094 -
modify delete 107955 - Reply from Anika (Great Britain) - 2015-09-21

Hello, Madame!
I am Anika, 13 years old and live in the UK. I was interested in penpalling some of your students, i am sure we have lots of similarities and differences. I can speak not only English, but fluent French and Russian, and currently I am learning Norwegian.
hope to hear from you soon
Kind regards,
Anika :)

99094 -
modify delete 104446 - Reply from Ulysses Diegues (Brazil) - 2015-07-15

Hello Ms. Caitie!

My name is Ulysses Diegues and I'm an English Coordinator and Teacher at a Primary and Secondary School in Brazil. We're looking for a partnership between schools to provide students the opportunity to exchange e-mails, like a pen friend project or to use Skype to communicate themselves. Are you still interested on it? Is it possible to try this project between our students?

Thank you very much for your attention.

Sincerely,
Ulysses

99094 -
modify delete 104164 - Reply from Ana (Spain) - 2015-06-29

I have just seen your message and our Secondary School would interested in starting an exchange programme with your school. First,we could start being penpals and then consider a possible exchange in both schools. Ages 13-16. Our Secondary School is located in Corbera de Llobregat which is a town very close to Barcelona. Here you have the link http://www.blocinscorbera.blogspot.com.es/.
We are looking forward hearing from you.
Ana Eva López

99094 -
modify delete 103570 - Reply from Bettina (Switzerland) - 2015-04-29

Hi

I'm a teacher at a secondary School in Switzerland, where I work as an English teacher. My class (10 pupils, Age: 13-15) would love to get in E-Mail contact with students from England.
So please let me know if you would be interested.

Greatings from Switzerland

99094 -
modify delete 102765 - Reply from Laure (France) - 2015-01-21

Bonjour,
Mon fils Louis, qui a 16 ans et est en classe de seconde, souhaite faire un échange de 2, 3 semaines ou plus avec un garçon ou une fille de son âge. Il peut se rendre en Irlande dès le mois de juin car ses cours de termine début juin. De notre côté, nous pouvons accueillir son (sa) correspondant(e) pendant les vacances d'été. Nous habitons à Colombes tout près de Paris (15mn) en train. Nous avons 3 garçons de 10, 13 et 16 ans qui font du ping pong et du tennis.
Au plaisir de vous lire
Cordialement
Laure

99094 -
modify delete 102010 - Reply from Tania (Spain) - 2014-11-14

Hello from Spain! My name is Tania, and I have a big group of 32 students looking for penpals to write to in English. They are 13-15 years old, and they have quite a good level, intermediate, some better than others. They are really looking forward to having a pen pal. Let me know if interested.

99094 -
modify delete 101724 - Reply from ANA CAAMAÑO (Spain) - 2014-10-29

Hello Anna. My name is Ana Caamaño. I am an english teacher in a secondary school in Galicia, in the northwest of Spain in a touristic village called SANXENXO.I would like to contact schools in Britain so that my students, aged 12 to 16, can meet people from English-speaking countries.
If you are interested, please contact me.
Looking forward to your answer,
Best regards,
Ana Caamaño.

99094 -
modify delete 101501 - Reply from Deanna (USA) - 2014-10-17

I teach students between 11years and 14 years. We would like to communicate with other students from around the world.

99094 -
modify delete 100949 - Reply from BAHININWA (Congo (Dem. Rep)) - 2014-09-21

Hello Anna,my name is BAHININWA SAIDIA,I'm a teacher from Goma in Democratic Republic of Congo.I've my class which looking partnership with a class abroad my country.Could you please be our partner?I'm teaching them English but in Congo we speak only French.
Hoping that my letter will meet your consideration ,I wish you the best.

99094 -
modify delete 100636 - Reply from Attilio (Italy) - 2014-09-11

Hi, Anna! I am an English Teacher in a high school in Bergamo, Northern Italy. One of my classes (mostly girls) might be very interested in sharing information about different topics. My students are 14-15 years old.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Attilio

99094 -
modify delete 100395 - Reply from Gosia (Poland) - 2014-09-04

Hello, my name is Gosia. I teach English in Poland.If you are still looking for penfriends, we are ready. My students are 13-15 years old.
Best Regards.

99094 -
modify delete 100270 - Reply from Fátima (Spain) - 2014-09-01

Hi, Anna! I am an English teacher at a highschool in the Canary Islands. I am interested in exchanging e-mails with you. Our school term hasn't started yet so for now I cannot tell you the ages or number of students.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Fatima

99094 -
modify delete 99943 - Reply from sandrine (France) - 2014-08-25

hello,

I've just seen your profile and we might be looking for the same thing. My name is sandrine lempereur and I teach english in the North of FRance. I'm looking for a school in England to develop contacts with (emails, video, and later why not a pupils exchange). It would be for pupils in year 9 and year 10. We could start a project on everyday life and traditions in our countries or cultural subjects
hoping to hearing from you soon, sandrine lempereur

99094 -
modify delete 99590 - Reply from Paula (Argentina) - 2014-08-11

Hi, Anna! I'm a french professor of Argentina. I'm in charge of an exchange project in a high school of Buenos Aires. If you are interested in exchange letters with students that learn english I have a professor that probable needs a class to do it. He has 17 students more or less and the exchange is a letter exchange. Don't hesitate to write me if you are interested in. Yours sincerely. Bye. Paula.

99094 -
modify delete 99359 - Reply from cli (Italy) - 2014-07-28

I'm an italian teacher, I teach two classes of children turning 10 near Venice.
Are you interested?
thanks
Clizia

99094 -
modify delete 99285 - Reply from Juan Pedro (Spain) - 2014-07-22

Hi,Anna. My name is Juan Pedro. I teach English and Spanish at Divino Maestro School in Málaga, Costa del Sol, Spain. We are looking for a school in Ireland or UK that would like to start an exchange with us so that our students can have penpals and help each other to improve their skills in a foreign language and eventually spend some days together. So, after reading your message I consider we could talk about starting a partnertship between our schools. Contact me if you are interested. Thankyou.
You can have a look at our web site: divinomaestromalaga.com (in Spanish)

99094 -
modify delete 99099 - Reply from Anna (Great Britain) - 2014-07-12

Dear Mina,

Thanks for replying, yes it would be great if we could set up some sort of link.

Which part of Greece are you teaching in? I love Greece and used to teach EFL abroad there too, many moons ago. I currently teach English to boys from year 7 to Year 11 ( aged 11 to 17).
I could set up links with all or some of these teaching groups. There are 8 boys to a class. What age groups are you looking to link with?

Look forward to hearing from you,

Kind Regards,
Anna

99094 -
modify delete 99098 - Reply from Mina (Greece) - 2014-07-12

Hi!

I am a teacher of English in Greece.I own a private language school and I have a lot of studens who would love to exchange letters with yours. Now we are in the middle of our summer holidays but lessons start in September. If you are interested, please send me an email so we can arrange the details.
Hope to hear from you,
Mina

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info