Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 98546 - from Lorna (Great Britain) - 2014-05-27
: "Pen Pals from Mexico please"

Dear all,
I was wondering if any teacher has some children that would like to become pen pals with some of my Primary Year 5 class (ages 9-10 years). I have 30 pupils and some are very keen to write to a child in Mexico as that is our topic this term. Our school is North London and it would be very interesting to exchange details. Please let me know as soon as you can if this would be possible.
Regards
Lorna Pidgeon

98546 -
modify delete 121032 - Reply from Ellen (USA) - 2018-03-02

My class is reading I Will Always Write Back. many of my students are interested in finding a penpal.
Please let me know if this interests you,
Ellen

98546 -
modify delete 101977 - Reply from Deborah (Great Britain) - 2014-11-12

Hi! I realise this reply may be a little late for your project from last year, but should you be thinking of repeating it again I am the secretary of The Redruth-Real del Monte Twinning Association and we have links with both secondary and primary schools in Mexico and would be more than happy to assist you with your project!
Deborah

98546 -
modify delete 100587 - Reply from Amparo (Spain) - 2014-09-09

Hi! I'm teaching English in Madrid to children aged 10 to 12. I'm interested though it's not Mexico, but, antway, I have a few Sudamerican students. Are you interested? Greetings, Amparo Blanco.

98546 -
modify delete 100534 - Reply from mercedes (Spain) - 2014-09-08

Hello Lorna
I teach English as a foreign language to spanish children in a primary school in Spain,it's not Mexico but perhaps you might be keen in starting a penpal project with my 9-10 aged pupils here in a small town called Plasencia.Please let me know it would be great.

Mercedes

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info