Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 98420 - from Arianna (Great Britain) - 2014-05-05
: "London Secondary School seeks exchange with Spain"

Dear Spanish colleagues, I am a Spanish teacher in a Secondary school in the city of London and I am currently trying to organize an exchange with a school in Spain for next year 2014-2015. Our school is situated in a vibrant and upcoming area in the east of London called Stratford which is famous for hosting the Olympic games in 2012. Please let me know if you are interested and we can start to exchange information. My email is: a.mascherin@stbons.org. Arianna

98420 -
modify delete 131583 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2024-03-19

Dear colleaguie,

My name is Mrs. Reme Vera and I am a Deputy Headteacher and Bilingualism Coordinator at IES Ben al Jatib High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 900 students from 12 to 17 years old. Catholic religion is among our taught subjects.

We are really interested in initiating a two way linguistic exchange with your school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer nice host families for 20 students (aged 13-14), so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. We can also offer motivating and excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city with lots of landmarks like Picasso Museum, Thyssen Museum, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and more. October or May would be a perfect date since the weather is really nice.

Our students can improve their fluency in the second language and enjoy a great experience opening their minds to Europe. We are experienced in exchanges with England, Germany, France and Holland, as well as eTwinning and Erasmus + projects.

If you are interested in, please let me know and feel free to ask me about any details.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Reme Vera Santaella

Deputy Headteacher

Bilingualism Coordinator

IES Ben al Jatib High School(Malaga, Spain)

Email Contact: reme.vera@iesbenaljatib.org

High school website: www.iesbenaljatib.org

98420 -
modify delete 121078 - Reply from ANA CAAMAÑO (Spain) - 2018-03-11

Hello, my name is Ana.I teach English in a secondary school in GaliciA,(NORTH WEST OF SPAIN).My students are 12-14.I would like a penpal exchange ,and then a school exchange, if possible,
please,contact me.
Ana.

98420 -
modify delete 114694 - Reply from ROCIO MEJIAS (Spain) - 2016-12-04

HELLO, Iam a ESL teacher at Secondary School in Madrid. My students are from 11-16 and most of them are so eager to find an e-penfriend from the Uk.. so, it sounds perfect for us.
We could arrange to start thir correspondence asap....
We are at IES JUAN RAMON JIMENEZ
MADRID
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
ROCIO MEJIAS
ESL TEACHER
IES JUAN RAMON JIMENEZ
MADRID

98420 -
modify delete 108654 - Reply from Laura (Spain) - 2015-10-21

Hello,

My name is Laura and I live in Barcelona, I have a 4 year old son in primary school. A group of parents at the school is trying to support English teaching since they start school (they start school at 3 years old)
I would love to find a "kind of pen pal" by exchanging flash cards with words in English and Spainish, pictures of where they live, their families ....
I would love to find a teacher of 4 year old students that would love to have an exchange with the school.

Thanks in advance

Laura
laura@fueronfelices.com

98420 -
modify delete 108098 - Reply from amparo (Spain) - 2015-09-26

You may have already started an exchange. In case you have not, please contact me. We are a high school (12-18) in the north of Spain, Gijon. Summer exchange will also be possible if some of your students and families are interested.
Wainting for your answer
Amparo

98420 -
modify delete 104165 - Reply from Ana (Spain) - 2015-06-29

I have just seen your message and our Secondary School would interested in starting an exchange programme with your school. First,we could start being penpals and then consider a possible exchange in both schools. Ages 13-16. Our Secondary School is located in Corbera de Llobregat which is a town very close to Barcelona. Here you have the link http://www.blocinscorbera.blogspot.com.es/.
We are looking forward hearing from you.
Ana Eva López

98420 -
modify delete 103546 - Reply from teresa (Spain) - 2015-04-25

hello, Arianna,our school is called La Paz and it is located in Torrelavega(Cantabria).
We would be just willing to start a cultural exchange with 14-16 or/and a work experience project with A levels. If you are interested in any or both, please do not hesitate to contact me.
regards
teresa

98420 -
modify delete 102369 - Reply from Marta (Spain) - 2014-12-10

Hola Arianna,
soy Marta Alava y tengo una agencia educativa que realiza viajes educativos.
Tenemos escuelas interesadas en ir a UK. Queremos saber si estais aun interesados para tratar de organizar un intercambio de estudiantes.
Saludos,
Marta Alava

98420 -
modify delete 102083 - Reply from Suzanne (Spain) - 2014-11-17

Hi Arianna,

My name is Suzanne Davis and I'm the English teacher at Virolai School, central Barcelona. I'm sure that you have already found a partner for your exchange. However, if you are still looking (for this year or next) we are very interested in finding a London-based school for a cultural/language exchange.

Barcelona is a fanastic, vibrant and cosmopolitan city (just like London, which is actually my hometown ;-) ) I'm sure that we could offer each other a culture-rich and interesting partnership in the future.

Let us know if we're what you're looking for!

All the best,

Suzanne Davis

98420 -
modify delete 101726 - Reply from ANA CAAMAÑO (Spain) - 2014-10-29

Hello. My name is ANA. I am an English teacher in a secondary school in Galicia in the NOrthwest of Spain, in a touristic village called SANXENXO in the coast. I teach 12 to 16 , and I would like to contact with English-speaking schools.
If you are interested, please contact me.
Looking forward to your answer,
best wishes,
Ana.

98420 -
modify delete 101722 - Reply from Carlos (Spain) - 2014-10-29

Have you already found a school to organize the exchange with. I would be very interested in the casa you hadn't done it. If so, please, contact me as soon as possible and let's try.

Greetings Arianna

Carlos Nieto

98420 -
modify delete 101576 - Reply from Carlos (Spain) - 2014-10-21

Hello Arianna, I suposse you have already found the school to make the students exchange, but if you still haven't found it, please, contact me. I am a teacher of English in souther Spain, Granada, willing to organise an exchange this same year, 2014/15. My email address is royalvillage2222@yahoo.es

Greetings

Carlos

98420 -
modify delete 101520 - Reply from Assumpta (Spain) - 2014-10-18

Hi Arianna,

I teach English at a High School very close to Valencia. We live close to the Mediterranean and we would like to find penpals from the UK and to plan an exchange for this school year to practise the language we are learning and know much more about your culture. Are you still interested in finding a high school for your students? Do not hesitate to contact me at assumptames@gmail.com. Talk to you soon!

98420 -
modify delete 101313 - Reply from Raquel (Spain) - 2014-10-05

Hi Arianna. I teach English at a mixed school in Barakaldo (near Bilbao) and I would be interested in a short stay exchange for my 15,16-year-old students. Perhaps we could get in touch and see the possibilities.

Hoping hear from you soon,
Raquel

98420 -
modify delete 100254 - Reply from Marta (Spain) - 2014-08-31

Hello!
We are a high school from Minorca (in the Balearic islands) and we are extremely interested in having an exchange with you. Minorca as you well know has had a strong connection with the UK historically (we were English for a while) and this connection still lasts in our days, as many English families live here. We are lucky to live in our beautiful island and we would like to show it to you! My e-mail is: mnebot@iesbielmarti.cat

98420 -
modify delete 98843 - Reply from Esther (Spain) - 2014-06-28

Dear Arianna,
I have already sent you some emails because we are very interested in this exchange for next year. I teach in a primary- secondary school in Zaragoza, which is placed in the northeast of Spain.
Hope to hear from you soon.

98420 -
modify delete 98756 - Reply from Garazi Leturiaga (Spain) - 2014-06-19

Hi!
We are a private school located in San Sebastian, a beautiful city located on the Basque coast, north of Spain. The city and the region is plenty of possibilities, near the French border and Bilbao (Guggenheim museum...). Our school takes in students from 3 to 18 years.
We are really interested in finding a partnership school to set up an exchange programme for 2014/15 for the students aged 16-17. It would be a week-long exchange and the students would stay in host families.
Thank you!​

98420 -
modify delete 98695 - Reply from Inma (Spain) - 2014-06-12

Hi Arianna,
We are thinking of setting up an exchange programme as well with a 15-17 year old group. We are a secondary high school on the coastal area of the Basque Country 10 miles away from Bilbao.
We look forward to hearing from you, in either way.
Thank you for answering to kantauri.rocio@gmail.com
Inma

98420 -
modify delete 98563 - Reply from Cecilio (Spain) - 2014-05-29

Hi,
I am an English teacher in a Spanish town, Vitoria-Gasteiz, in the north of Spain. We are looking for a school to try an exchange of students next year. We would be very interested to get in touch with you and start something interesting for both schools. I invite you to see our web page www.marias-gasteiz.org to get some information abut our school.
I am looking forward to hearing from you. Yours, Cecilio

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info