Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 98319 - from Yuna (Korea) - 2014-04-16
: "We are looking for overseas penpals ^^"

Hello~!! I'm an English teacher in Korea. I teach middle school students at the age of 13~15. They are interested in making penpals oversea and learning English. Actually Korean students are quite busy with studying. So, this year I organised shcool group which makes penpals and write letters each other so that we can communicate with students oversea, and learn about other country. So if there is any students who are interested in Korea or other country's students, Please reply me, I can send my studnent's picture or we can send hand written letters or e-mail to your studnets. The name of our school is eunhaeng middle school. Our school is surrounded by mountains. My school's website is www.eunhaeng.ms.kr/main.ado. My email address is hifive2001@hanmail.net

98319 -
modify delete 106334 - Reply from so yeong back (Korea) - 2015-08-06

Hello! I'm middle school student. I'm fiftine years old. I want talk English with you. I 'm speak English well not. I want to mor learn Emglish

Thank you.

98319 -
modify delete 102451 - Reply from PAULA (Turkey) - 2014-12-16

Hi my name is Paula i am a native teacher in turkey/ istanbul, and i teach all the grades, and i would like to cooparate with your school. thank you

98319 -
modify delete 98348 - Reply from Youssef (Morocco) - 2014-04-20

Hello Mr. me and students we are delighted to create a correspondence in English lasting and successful with your students, I am Youssef EL Assali, teaching college AL Massira city Khouribga, Morocco, I was in Seoul in 2009 for an ICT training of four months at the university, I liked KIMCHI, stay in touch, my email address is: elassaliyoussef@gmail.com if you agree we will draw the first steps towards this correspondence

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info