Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 98104 - from Fabricio (Argentina) - 2014-03-22
: "Penpals PRIMARY SCHOOL"

Hi, I am looking for teachers (and their students) in English-speaking countries interested in exchanges (e-mail, snail mail, etc) with students from Argentina. For us to improve our English. I'm teaching in class 6 (about 30 boys and girls aged +-11).

98104 -
modify delete 123585 - Reply from Erin (Germany) - 2018-09-13

Hello!

I teach at an international school in Germany, and have 22 amazing young humans who would love to share letters or email. The students are from all over the world and are very passionate, worldly and committed to their learning.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Erin Hopkins

98104 -
modify delete 122420 - Reply from Kahlon (Canada) - 2018-07-08

Hi, my class is a Grade 8 class and we can exchange letters if you would like. I will have a class of about 30 or so students You can email me at jasmin.kahlon@gmail.com

98104 -
modify delete 100567 - Reply from Fabiana (USA) - 2014-09-09

Hello! I am looking to have my 3rd grade class write to pen pals about their traditions that they do year after year and saw your "teacher Ad." If you are interested, we have a class of 26 students, boys and girls, who would love to share and learn about other types of traditions. Let me know!

98104 -
modify delete 100525 - Reply from Kristina (USA) - 2014-09-08

I am a leader of a daisy troop. I have five girls that are ages 5 and 6. We are looking for girls around the world that we can write to. We are learning about different cultures around the world.
Thank You
Kristina

98104 -
modify delete 99491 - Reply from joanne (USA) - 2014-08-04

hi Im Joanne I teach special ed here in california. Im looking for someone who likes to do snail mail and i collect postcards. I teach autism but the kids love pictures. I love collectabls from other countries as well. I have a 10 year old daughter with dyslexia who is looking for penpals. I feel it will help her reading and writting to over come her dyslexia. Thanks joanne nuaheimer

98104 -
modify delete 99467 - Reply from joanne nauheimer (USA) - 2014-08-04

hi im joanne I have a lot of resource books for english math im looking for tourist book and postcards for the geography lots of pictures for my autism children i teach special ED.

98104 -
modify delete 98627 - Reply from Amy (Ireland) - 2014-06-03

Hello

I teach a class of 19 9 year olds in Ireland. Ide really like to get in contact with a class that could teach them about South America.

Thanks

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info