Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 97454 - from Sandra (Great Britain) - 2014-01-16
: "Looking for partner school in France"

Hi,

I'm a French teacher in the UK, teaching students from 11 to 16. I am looking for a school to start a partnership with and maybe consider the possibility of doing an exchange later on. Ideally, I would do this with students from 11 to 13 yrs old. Please let me know if you are interested!

Je suis prof de français en Angleterre et je recherche une école afin de faire un partenariat avec mes élèves de 11 à 13 ans, puis un échange si possible. Nous sommes situés près de l'aéroport d'Heathrow à Londres. Contactez-moi si vous êtes intéressés,

Sandra

97454 -
modify delete 131633 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2024-04-05

Dear colleague,

My name is Mrs. Reme Vera and I am a Deputy Headteacher and Bilingualism Coordinator at IES Ben al Jatib High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 900 students from 12 to 17 years old. Catholic religion is among our taught subjects.

We are really interested in initiating a two way linguistic exchange with your school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer nice host families for 20 students (aged 13-14), so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. We can also offer motivating and excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city with lots of landmarks like Picasso Museum, Thyssen Museum, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and more. October or May would be a perfect date since the weather is really nice.

Our students can improve their fluency in the second language and enjoy a great experience opening their minds to Europe. We are experienced in exchanges with England, Germany, France and Holland, as well as eTwinning and Erasmus + projects.

If you are interested in, please let me know and feel free to ask me about any details.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Reme Vera Santaella

Deputy Headteacher

Bilingualism Coordinator

IES Ben al Jatib High School(Malaga, Spain)

Email Contact: reme.vera@iesbenaljatib.org

High school website: www.iesbenaljatib.org

Reme Vera
Jefa de Estudios Adjunta
Coordinadora de Bilingüismo

97454 -
modify delete 129916 - Reply from Sophie (France) - 2022-04-06

Bonjour
Je suis prof d'anglais en collège proche Grenoble.je recherche des correspondants anglais pour mes élèves, et envisage un échange dans les familles respectives l'an prochain pour mes 4e.
Seriez-vous intéressée ?
Sophie

97454 -
modify delete 129907 - Reply from Sophie (France) - 2022-04-02

Hello ! I’m an English teacher, and our school is located inbetween Lyon and Grenoble in Southweastern France, close to the Alps mountains. I wish my pupils could experience an exchange with yours. We could first start sending letters or emails, but we are also interested in organising a 1 or 2 weeks visit in each others countries next schoolyear. I’m looking foreward to reading you back. Enjoy your we Sophie Mathieu

97454 -
modify delete 123606 - Reply from Manuella (France) - 2018-09-14

Bonjour, je suis une élève de France et j'ai pour projet de trouver deux classes avec qui correspondre et avec lesquelles nous parlerons anglais. Je cherche donc des correspondants en Angleterre, car nous organisons aussi un voyage à Londres en espèrent qu'il se réalise, ce serait un moyen de se rencontrer. Il y à une classe de:
13-14ans de 26 élèves
et une de
11-12 ans de 28 élèves.
Ma professeure d'Anglais m'aide à réaliser ce projet. Pour nous contactez voici le mail du projet: clefvoyage@gmail.com.
Au revoir à bientôt

97454 -
modify delete 123096 - Reply from Emma (France) - 2018-08-27

Hi Sandra!

I teach English to middle school kids aged 11 to 14, Years 7, 8 and 9.
Our school is located in the West-Southern outer suburbs of Paris, in a middle-sized town amid fields and forests.
I am looking for a colleague teaching French in Great Britain or Ireland to children of the same age as mine in order to have a class-to-class exchange (mails, videos, Messenger...).
If it isn't too late, I'd be quite happy to start penpalling with you and your students.

Bien amicalement,
Emma

97454 -
modify delete 122077 - Reply from Elise (France) - 2018-06-12

Bonjour
J'écris en français...j'aide ma collègue à trouver un échange avec l'Angleterre...
Nous avons fait cela 3 années avec bonheur mais notre collègue anglaise ne peut plus continuer pour raison de santé.
Nous sommes en Normandie près de Caen et au bord de la mer.
J'espère que vous serez intéressé

97454 -
modify delete 121163 - Reply from Laurence (France) - 2018-03-24

Hi Sandra, I am an English teacher in the South of France (city of orange, near Avignon) and I am currently looking for a twinning for my students because I would like to organize an exchange. I have already done that with schools in the USA and Canada but I would like now to do it with closer countries. I have students from 5ème and 4ème which make 11 to 14 years old.
If your offer is still available, I would love ot start some pen pals exchanges (letters / videos... to see if it works)
let me know.
Laurence Bonciani

97454 -
modify delete 118731 - Reply from virginie (France) - 2017-09-28

Hello !
My name is Virginie and I'm an English teacher in France. I'm looking for a French teacher in an English-speaking country to have an exchange between our classes. They are 13 years old. They would write emails, send videos about them and their school etc...
Hope to hear from you soon.
I'm super motivated !

97454 -
modify delete 117928 - Reply from abdel (France) - 2017-09-03

Hello,

I teach English to 13-14 y/o in France and I'd love to find pen pals in the UK to exchange letters (French/English), video messages or skype meetings if possible, let me know if you're interested, best regards,

Abdel

97454 -
modify delete 109566 - Reply from Stéphanie (France) - 2015-12-09

Hi Sandra!
Are you still looking for a Partner school in France? If so, I'm Stéphanie, I'm an English teacher in a French school and I'm looking for a Partner school in the UK.
I teach students aged 11-12 to 18 and I would like to start a Partnership and an exchange for students in 5è i.e.aged around 12.
Don't hesitate to contact me !
Hope to hear from you soon,
Bye
Stéphanie

97454 -
modify delete 108236 - Reply from Morgane (France) - 2015-10-01

Hello!
Are you still looking for French students or have you found some? Because your add has caught my eye... If not, I would be glad to settle down a project...
I'm an English teacher in a middle school in Brittany (loudéac). I have 28 pupils eager to learn about your culture and language.
Yours sincerely,
Morgane.

97454 -
modify delete 107189 - Reply from chantal (France) - 2015-08-31

Hello, I'm a French teacher from a secondary school in the South West of France, close to the Pyrenees mountains.
I'm looking for penpals for my students in 2ndes aged 15-16 for letters exchange , mails or Skype sessions and talk around topics we could agree on.
If you are interested I' d be delighted..
Best regards
Chantal

97454 -
modify delete 106308 - Reply from Murielle (France) - 2015-08-05

Are you still interested? Because if you are I am.
I am in a middle school with pupils from 12 to 15. I would be interested in writing, using skype to communicate and why not visit?
Thanks for your answer
Murielle

97454 -
modify delete 104476 - Reply from ludivine (France) - 2015-07-17

Hello,

I'm an English teacher in France, teaching pupils from 13 to 15 years old. I would be interested in this partnership you're offering on this website. I have 29 pupils in each group of pupils. We could start corresponding with the younger ones to be able to continue the following years, and maybe meet each others. What do you think? Are you interested? The school is located in the North of France : Hondschoote.

keep me posted!

Ludivine V.

97454 -
modify delete 101571 - Reply from nacéra (France) - 2014-10-21

Bonjour,je suis professeur d'anglais dans un collège et j'aimerais trouver des correspondants pour mes 2 classes de 6°(54 élèves).Nous faisons un projet cette année"Fêtes et traditions anglo-saxonnes",l'aboutissement de ce projet sera un séjour à Londres en mai 2015Donc votre annonce m'intéresse vivement.Merci.

97454 -
modify delete 101438 - Reply from laurence (France) - 2014-10-13

Bonjour,

je suis la maman d'un garçon de 12 ans qui est cette année en troisième avec deux ans d'avance. Je souhaite le déscolariser l'année prochaine pour rééquilibrer son âge sur ses futurs camarades de lycée,(maturité) et en profiter pour lui faire acquérir un niveau d'anglais lui permettant d'intégrer une classe bilangue ou au moins une section internationale jusqu'au bac.
Le projet est de lui faire prendre des cours d'anglais ici en France de septembre à décembre 2015 et de partir avec lui en immersion en Angleterre de janvier à juin 2016. C'est un projet très difficile à mettre en place car rien n'est prévu pour un élève déscolarisé et de surcroit de 13 ans. Mon rêve serait de trouver une famille anglaise avec un garçon à peu près de l'âge de mon fils qui puisse nous accueillir ( contre rétribution et/ou échange )et que l'école de cet enfant puisse accueillir le mien pendant le dernier semestre (ou 3/4 mois). Peut-être connaissez-vous des familles anglaises qui seraient intéressées ? Pensez-vous que votre établissement serait intéressé ? Je peux accueillir un enfant et sa mère à la maison par exemple durant les vacances scolaires anglaises....je suis ouverte à toute proposition.

Comme vous le voyez, j'ai besoin de conseils et d'aide, alors un grand merci si vous prenez le temps de me répondre.

J'ai RV avec le directeur du collège de mon fils jeudi à ce sujet ; je vais en profiter pour lui communiquer votre recherche, on ne sait jamais, votre proposition peut l'intéresser !
Je reviendrai vers vous pour vous donner son ressenti.
Excellente soirée.
Laurence VLAEMINCK

97454 -
modify delete 101402 - Reply from nadia (France) - 2014-10-10

Bonjour,
Je suis prof d'anglais dans un collège en région parisienne, en France. Je cherche une école en Grande Bretagne afin de faire une correspondance scolaire avec mes élèves de 12à 15 ans. N’hésitez pas à me contacter si vous êtes intéressés.
Nadia.
mail: nadia.kechout@hotmail.fr

97454 -
modify delete 101134 - Reply from Mariedoc (France) - 2014-09-27

dasmith@winonaisd.org

97454 -
modify delete 100996 - Reply from Laurence (France) - 2014-09-22

Hi,

I'm an English teacher in France, teaching students from 11 to 16. I am looking for a school to start a partnership with (mail exchanges in a first time) and maybe consider the possibility of doing an exchange later on. Ideally, I would do this with students from 11 to 13 yrs old. Please let me know if you are interested!

Je suis prof d'anglais en France et je recherche une école afin de faire un partenariat (échange de courriers dans un premier temps) avec mes élèves de 11 à 13 ans, puis un échange si possible. Nous sommes situés à 1h de Lyon. Contactez-moi si vous êtes intéressés.
Laurence

Sandra

97454 -
modify delete 100929 - Reply from Alexandra (France) - 2014-09-21

Bonjour, je vous contacte car je recherche une école britannique avec laquelle correspondre. Je travaille avec mes élèves sur un projet First World War British commemoration in France, et je souhaiterais pouvoir échanger des cartes postales, des timbres, des documents en lien avec le centenaire WW1. Nous sommes une école en France placée dans le Pas-De-Calais, donc pas très loin de la Grande-Bretagne. J'ai des élèves de 11 à 14 ans, dynamiques et partants pour toutes correspondances.

Alexandra, Professeur d'anglais.

97454 -
modify delete 100434 - Reply from Céline (France) - 2014-09-05

Hi!
Are you still looking for penpals?
Je suis prof d'anglais à Sedan dans les Ardennes et suis à la recherche de correspondants pour mes classes de 6è et 5è!
Dis moi si tu est toujours interessées

97454 -
modify delete 99755 - Reply from agnes (France) - 2014-08-20

i are you still looking for French penpals for the following year ? My secondary school is in Paris in the centre and I have 4 classes third year pupils of about 32 pupils aged (14 to 16 ) and two other classes fourth year of about 32 pupils as well . Let me know if you are interested please looking forward to hearing from you Agnès Demougeot

97454 -
modify delete 99174 - Reply from Genevieve (France) - 2014-07-17

Hi Sandra! I've just read your ad from Jan. I was just wondering if you were still looking for a French school. You've probably found a partner but who knows... My school is located in the south of France (in Toulon). My students are the same age as yours, aged 11-16. I really would like to build up a long-term partnership starting with pen pal letters and developing into an exchange. Looking forward to hearing from you, Genevieve.

97454 -
modify delete 99070 - Reply from Sonia (France) - 2014-07-09

Hello Sandra,

Have you already found the teacher you were looking for to have letters exchange? If not, I'm really interested to do so. I've been exchanging letters with Canada for 4 years and I'd like to find a teacher closer to France. In a few years, we could organize a real exchange.
Our secondary school is quite close to Paris (45 mn by train).
Let me know if you are interested.
Sonia

97454 -
modify delete 99040 - Reply from Virginie (France) - 2014-07-08

Hello,
I am also looking for a serious letter exchange ( and why not more later )for my middleschool students and I'm happy to see I'm not alone in this case regarding the posts on this website ;) My students could write English and yours in French according to different themes we could discuss... I ideally would like to start in September. What about you ?

97454 -
modify delete 98694 - Reply from emilie (France) - 2014-06-12

Bonjour, je suis très intéressée par votre offre, en effet nous sommes un collège de Biscarrosse (à une heure de Bordeaux près de l'océan) à la recherche d'un collège Londonien pour pouvoir échanger...Idéalement nous aimerions pouvoir échanger des courriers, des emails et bien sûr clôturer l'échange par un voyage avec un système de correspondance. Notre demande est très sérieuse car elle s'inscrit dans un futur projet de classe européenne qui ne pourra être concrétisée que si nous pouvons proposer un partenariat, j'attends de vos nouvelles avec impatience, Emilie Lacassy

97454 -
modify delete 98624 - Reply from Sandra (France) - 2014-06-03

Hi Sandra
My name's Sandra too.I am an English teacher in the south of France, between Albi and Toulouse. You wrote your ad a few months ago, so you have probably found a school for your project. If you haven't, you may be interested in mine. I started a class correspondence last September with an English school from Ashford. Pupils have sent each other many letters and I wanted to turn the project into an exchange. But the English school is private and only for girls, so that's a bit difficult. That's why I am looking for a new English school to start a new correspondence that could end up in an exchange and a real partnership between both schools for several years.

97454 -
modify delete 98358 - Reply from Brigitte (France) - 2014-04-21

Oh, I forgot. We are from Pont-du-Château, a small town next to Clermont-Ferrand, in the Massif Central, a beautiful region

97454 -
modify delete 98357 - Reply from brigitte (France) - 2014-04-21

Hi! I'm really interested in your message. I'm also looking for penpals for my pupils ( aged 11-14 ).I'm an English teacher in a French school. If you are interested, please, let me know.
Brigitte

97454 -
modify delete 98100 - Reply from Valérie (France) - 2014-03-21

I'm an English teacher in france and I've been looking for a long time to get some penpals in England and we would be definetly happy to have the opportunity to organize an exchange if it was possible.
Our pupils are between 11 and 15 years old.

97454 -
modify delete 97952 - Reply from Salome (France) - 2014-03-05

Nous serions intéressé par un échange anglais français , nous sommes à Carcans Maubuisson 40 km de bordeaux notre fille à 12 ans monte à cheval , aimons voyager et sommes sportifs golf marche vélo bateau voile....

97454 -
modify delete 97908 - Reply from isabelle (France) - 2014-02-26

Hello,

Of course I am interested in your project. I'm desperately looking for a school in the UK to do an exchange. Next year we are going to england for a week. But we are just visiting. we don't have penpals. and I know it would be better for the kids to have real friends in the UK. I hope to hear from you soon. I forgot to mention, I teach English to 11-15 year-old- kids.

Isa.

97454 -
modify delete 97585 - Reply from Alexandra (France) - 2014-01-27

Bonjour,
J'enseigne dans un collège près de Toulouse et je suis très intéressée par votre annonce.
J'ai 30 élèves de sixième (10/11 ans) , 30 élèves de cinquième et 80 élèves de quatrième (13/14 ans).
Merci de me contacter rapidement.
Alexandra

97454 -
modify delete 97580 - Reply from Caroline (France) - 2014-01-26

Hi! Yes, it sounds interesting!
I teach English in a collège in the South West of France (30min from Toulouse) and would love to set a partnership with a school in the UK.
Do you have anything specific in mind?
Please do let me know!
Otherwise we could set up something together :-)
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info