Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 97277 - from Toni (New Zealand) - 2013-12-29
: "Rural Canterbury, Nz"

Hi there, I am really looking forward to starting back at school after the holidays with my new class. I would really love for them to learn about another country and its culture. I would really love for them to write letters to communicate. Please let me know if you are interested. There are 13 boys and 14 girls aged between 9-11.

97277 -
modify delete 102561 - Reply from Lorette (Canada) - 2015-01-03

Hi,
I teach a class of students aged 9 to 11. We live in a small community which is in the Northern part of Manitoba. We are interested in communicating with others to learn about their way of life and culture. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

97277 -
modify delete 97527 - Reply from Laura (Spain) - 2014-01-22

Hi Toni!

I teach English in a small language school in Spain and I'm looking for some penpal exchange for my group of students (9-14 yrs). They're very excited about the idea of learning about other cultures and making new friends from all over the world. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks! :)

97277 -
modify delete 97476 - Reply from Sandrine (French Polynesia) - 2014-01-17

Hello, I'm an English teacher in Tubuai, a small island in French Polynesia, and I'd like to start an exchange project with a school in the Pacific. My students are 11 to 16 years old, the youngest ones have just started learning English as a second language. I'd like to start the project with letters or mails and then maybe next year organize a trip to NZ to visit your school and you could come over to Tubuai. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail

97277 -
modify delete 97300 - Reply from Marion (France) - 2014-01-03

Dear Toni, I teach English (as 2nd language) to French 6th graders (x 29). We're looking for penpals around the world. Let me know if you're still looking for students!
Marion.

97277 -
modify delete 97278 - Reply from Christine (China) - 2013-12-29

Can we make friends?I also want to know about your country.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info