Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 9292 - from aoi (Japan) - 2006-04-10
: "looking for penpals"

hello. I'm a social studies teacher at middle school.(13/14 years old)
I'll teach them geography after the summer vacation (the first lesson will start on September)
so I'm looking for penpals for exchanging informations about each other's countries.
if you're interested in this plan, please contact me.
I'll send you more imformations. thank you.

9292 -
modify delete 31067 - Reply from Géraldine (France) - 2009-08-25

hello...or "Bonjour".
My name is Géraldine, and I'm a guide for tourists in France, especially in the environement. I would be interested to have penpals in Japan. I'm 20 years old, I like drawing, singing, reading, nature...
So if your want to know more about my beautifull country : answer !
"Au revoir !"
Good bye !

9292 -
modify delete 24639 - Reply from Brooke (USA) - 2008-04-16

Hi!My name is Brooke and i live in America.I am 13 in 3 months,yay!hope i can get a penpal from your class,this sounds like so much fun!i am currently on spring break and bored out of my skull, so as you can probobly tell, i have a lot of time.and I am online 80 percent of the time.I can also write letters too.i am even online at 3 am sometimes...
sshhhh...dont tell my mom.:D. I am very interested in Japan(some people call this an obbsesion)and i am taking a 3 year course in Japanese.I pick it up easily.anyway get back to me soon!

9292 -
modify delete 23199 - Reply from Sara (Poland) - 2008-01-06

Konnichiwa!,
Watashi wa Sara desu. Watashi wa 15sai desu. Soshite Pourandojin desu. Watashi no shumi wa nihongo no benkyou o shimasu. Sumimasen ga, watashi no nohongo wa yokunai desu.
I very want to coresponding with someone who lives in Japan, 'cause I love this country. In the Future I wanna study in university in Tokyo or Osaka. I'm crazy about Japan and Japanese culture, but I'm interested in photography to. I'm very nice and energy girl. Friends tell about me that I'm so frindly and little crazy person. I love traveling and tasting kitchens of all over the world. Non stop I need a music. It relaxing me. My favourite kinds of music are Rock, Pop, J-rock, but I can listnig Hip-Hop, R&B and the others. I live with my family in village, but city is really near. I wanna invite boy/girl to Poland.

Sara Paczek ;-)

9292 -
modify delete 20181 - Reply from Richarles (Brazil) - 2007-07-30

Hello Aoi. My name is Richarles. I’m a Brazilian teacher. My students and I are reaaly interested in exchange e-mails with people from Japan. They love Japanese culture. They are 11-12 years old. If you are interested, please contact me.
Hope your answer
Best wishes
Teacher Richarles

9292 -
modify delete 19771 - Reply from bridgett (USA) - 2007-07-02

i would love to talk to one of your students about oregon in the usa

9292 -
modify delete 19169 - Reply from Mukadi K Jean Claude (South Africa) - 2007-05-16

I'm interested in your project as well as learning to speak and write Japanese.
kind regards,

9292 -
modify delete 12206 - Reply from Jim (USA) - 2006-08-31

Hello,
I would love to set up a pen pal club for my 7th and 8th graders. I'm a science teacher, but want my kids more aware of the world. Please let me as soon as you can so that I may get my school to schedule time.
Thanks,
Jim Hayn

9292 -
modify delete 9838 - Reply from amy (France) - 2006-05-10

hello
i'm student i live in france but i'm cambodian

9292 -
modify delete 9582 - Reply from Elisa (USA) - 2006-04-28

My son, Luke Carlson, is 12 years old, homeschooled, and studying Japanese. He has been studying Japanese for almost a year now. His email address is bolognaexplosion@hotmail.com. I am a librarian. We live in Florida. We can do some Spanish and I can read French as well. We would like to exchange email with a Japanese middle school (6th to 8th) grade student for practice with Japanese and we offer English practice for the student. Please contact Luke at bolognaexplosion @hotmail.com or myself at elisajcarlson@hotmail.com. Thank you.

9292 -
modify delete 9471 - Reply from Isa (Sweden) - 2006-04-21

Hello!
I'm a student from Sweden and I would like to be in your project. Atleast if I get one japanese penpal, (that's the purpose, right?) I really wan't a penpal so you can ask if anyone in your class would like a penpal from Sweden. They/she can write to me in msn (messenger), e-mail or in a ordinairy letter. I´m a 15 year old girl that lives in Stockholm and I´ve been searching for a japanese penpal-girl for some time now so I would be really happy if you could help me!!!

Thank you very much!

Greetings from Isa.

isa_o12@hotmail.com

9292 -
modify delete 9467 - Reply from rosemarie (Philippines) - 2006-04-21

hi. i am looking for snail mail penpals for my nephews and niece. they are Michael David, 13 years old, boy, Matthew, 8 year old boy, and faye Marie, 11 years old girl. they are interested in origami and Japanese arts. please email me for their mailing address. thank you

9292 -
modify delete 9327 - Reply from Ariane (Malaysia) - 2006-04-13

Hey! I'm a 14 year old from Malaysia (south-east Asia). I'd be more than happy to exchange information with your students, as I am interested in the Japanese language and culture. Email me if you'd like me to write to your students. ^^

9292 -
modify delete 9322 - Reply from razvan (Romania) - 2006-04-12

Hello!I am Razvan Bucalau from Romania and I d like to become penfriends. Would you? I am a teachar and I am relly interested in cultural exchange! Write me about your country and proffesinal activity and your family!
I ll tell you more about dracula s country!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info