Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 9208 - from Mairead (Ireland) - 2006-04-03
: "correspndance with a class of french children"

Bonjour, Ma classe va faire des etudes sur La France. Alors, ce serait super s'ils pouvaient corresponder par email avec des enfants francais. Les enfants dans ma classe ont huit et neuf ans.
Mairead

9208 -
modify delete 27807 - Reply from Lacoste-Tuzan (France) - 2008-11-12

Hello,
I teach English to several primary school classes and I'd like to find pen-pals for my pupils. They are between 8 and 12, we live in the Southwest of France. I'm looking for classes from English speaking countries : GB, Ireland, USA, Australia. I teach to 8 different groups, so I need to find 7 patners (one group is already connected to an US class)
Thanks a lot for your answers,
Céline

9208 -
modify delete 27394 - Reply from Céline Lacoste-Tuzan (France) - 2008-10-17

Hello ! I am very interested in your proposal. I teach English in several Primary schools in a litle city in the Southwest of France. It's a historically rich place, very touristic (a lot of english people set here !) I teach to 8 different groups, but I can choose one of them, on an age criteria for instance or depending on their involvement in this project. Thank you for answering me, I hope I don't write too late ! Sincerely yours, Céline Lacoste-Tuzan

9208 -
modify delete 21485 - Reply from Dominique (France) - 2007-10-06

Hello,

We are French pupils from Saint-Exupéry primary school in Talence next to Bordeaux. We are beginners in English (3 years of English learning) and we look for English-speaking pen friends. We are 24 pupils 9/11 years old in our Cm class, the last year of the junior level. We’ll go to the secondary school in next September.

We are living in south-west of France, next to Bordeaux (Gironde), in a kind area where there are many an varied landscapes: fluvial valley (Garonne and Dordogne rivers), calcareous plateau with caves, a long sandy coast with lot of dunes and pines forest, a very large estuary (la Gironde), a famous wine land, the biggest forest of Europe (Forêt des Landes). People has been living here for few hundred thousand years (prehistoric settlements).

Bordeaux is an old fluvial harbour on the Garonne river, near the Gironde estuary. It’s a very big town, it’s the capital of the Aquitaine region. More than 450 000 inhabitants are living into this built-up area.

Talence is a sub-urban town (30 000 residents about) in south of Bordeaux. We are living in a new district in south of Talence where they are big blocks of flats beside the highway and near the swimming-pool.

We should be pleased to start our project with postal mail or the net. It could be kind corresponding with you in English (or little bite French maybe…). If our suggestion is a bit difficult for your class, could you tell other school about this pen pal project ? Thank you very much.

Our projects areas are about:

Geography, History, Sciences, Citizenship, Heritage, Culture, Legends, Way of life… (we got in touch for few years with north American Natives) … We will work about the sea and the climates this year. We will sail during a week in spring in the Oleron island.

We hope for your reply and suggestions.

Friendly,

The CM2 class of Saint-Exupéry school and his teacher.

Mr Dominique MILLET

Postal address :

Ecole élémentaire Saint-Exupéry

Classe de Cm1 / Cm2

Rue Eugène Delacroix

33400 – TALENCE

France

e- mail : ccl1.03332574U@ac-bordeaux.fr

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info