Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 77733 - from Miri (Israel) - 2013-10-23
: "Looking for pen pals"

Hello
I teach English as second language to pupils in 5th and 6th grade.
I would love to have pen pals for my pupils. (about 20 pupils from each grade)
please let me know if you are interested

77733 -
modify delete 98610 - Reply from clizia (Italy) - 2014-06-02

I'm an italian teacher with two classes aged 9 and looking for schools around the world fon any kind of exchange.

77733 -
modify delete 97880 - Reply from Nina (USA) - 2014-02-24

Hello!

I am the homeschooling parent of a 10-year-old whom we are raising with exposure to many languages. English is her primary language, but Hebrew is a language she has been hearing all her life. Nevertheless, she knows it mostly passively. I'm wondering whether there might be a few of your students interested in corresponding with her following a rule of half and half, i.e. half of the letter in each language?

She is interested in fiction writing, in reading (especially literature and historical fiction), and music, especially opera. She also loves classical and baroque music and is becoming more interested in folk music. Any kids with similar interests?

I realize that you were hoping for a whole classroom full, and I can't offer that, but my daughter has been asking for a pen-pal or pen-pals. I think she'd be delighted to correspond with a few kids, but I can't honestly imagine her keeping up with more than 5. Like most homeschoolers, she has friends ranging in age from a couple of years younger than herself to adult, but most of her kid friends are between 9 and 12.

Anyway, if this is of interest, please let me know.

77733 -
modify delete 77894 - Reply from Chuck (USA) - 2013-11-04

Hello Miri,

My name is Chuck Ragland. I teach 6th grade social studies in Texas, USA. My students just studied the Holocaust and very much want to write students in Israel to learn more about your culture. We are starting our letters this week and will mail them soon. Could you send me your mailing address for our letters? My address in Chuck Ragland, Big Sandy Junior High, P.O. Box 598, Big Sandy, Texas 75755. You can find our school at www.bigsandyisd.org. I look forward to your reply.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info