Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 77213 - from Angelina (Greece) - 2013-09-30
: "snail mail"

Hi! I'm an ESL teacher in Greece. I work at a language centre and I'd like to have one of my middle classes (kids aged 12-14) correspond with other students so as to actually use the English language, as well as to make new friends from all around the world. We would prefer snail-mail as it's something we could prepare more easily in the classroom. Please, contact me if you're interested. Thank you in advance.

77213 -
modify delete 77910 - Reply from Aline (France) - 2013-11-05

Hi! Sorry my first message was a little cryptic; We're looking for penfriends learning English. Our pupils are 10 to 12 years old, they are at a beginner's level. Does it suit you?We have about 100 of them, but we'd like to have various schools and countries so you're very welcome to write to us. We can be ready during the month of November.

77213 -
modify delete 77840 - Reply from Aline (France) - 2013-11-01

Hi! Have a look at ad 77836 and if you're interested, please let me know!
Bye

77213 -
modify delete 77262 - Reply from Lisa (USA) - 2013-10-02

Hi, Angelina! I have 19 sixth grade students (ages 11-12) who would love to have international pen pals. We would prefer to email so letters could be sent quicker, but I would also be willing to exchange some via snail mail. In the spring we will be studying Ancient Greece, so that makes your school even more appealing. Please let me know if you are interested!
Thanks,
Lisa

77213 -
modify delete 77236 - Reply from Viola (USA) - 2013-10-01

I would be interested in having my class send letters with you

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info