Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 76312 - from Eva (Hungary) - 2013-09-03
: "small groups need penfriends"

Hello everybody,

I went to a new school this year, where there are extremely small groups of 6-10 children. I would like to connect them to the students of the world, so I'm looking for similar small groups to correspond and skype. I would also like to have skype lessons with the other goup. My students are between 10 and 14 years of age, all abilities and all levels of shyness :-). There are 5 groups, as they start learning English in the 4th class (yr 10)
So we need 5 small groups to correspond with, preferably 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th classes, that is 10/11/12/13/14 years of age.
We would like to write in English, to anybody, anywhere as soon as possible.
All the best,
Eva

76312 -
modify delete 98607 - Reply from clizia (Italy) - 2014-06-02

I'm an italian teacher with two classes aged 9 and looking for schools around the world fon any kind of exchange.

76312 -
modify delete 97414 - Reply from Kate (USA) - 2014-01-14

Hello,

I have a group ten children, ages 10 and 11, seeking pen pals in Hungary.I hope your students are still available!

Thank you,

Kate

76312 -
modify delete 76857 - Reply from Amélie (Canada) - 2013-09-18

Hi! I'm an english as second language teacher in Quebec, Canada. I have a class of 10 students between 10 to 12 years old. I would like them to exchange letters or e-mails with english learners from another country. I have other groups but I'm not sure if they are strong enough. I could possibly have about 38 students from 10 to 12 years old. What do you think?

76312 -
modify delete 76814 - Reply from Donna (Spain) - 2013-09-17

Hi Eva,

I teach English here in Vigo, Spain. I'm looking for pen pals for my students too. I have several groups and their ages range from 11 - 15. They're quite small groups too.

Let me know if you're interested.

Donna

76312 -
modify delete 76344 - Reply from EMMANUEL (Ghana) - 2013-09-04

Hello! EMMANUEL is my name. I am 22YEARS of age and am a product of CAPE COAST SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING. I design building plans. I like writing letters to pals, traveling, browsing, etc. I am here to make a lengthy and good friendship relation to everybody worldwide. I would also be interested in meeting friends who may wish to visit my country(GHANA) in future for the variety of attractions, beaches, castles, forts, parks, entertainment, hospitality, festivals, etc
I am interested in snail mails but will reply to any email too. I love to send beads, Ghanaian craft, postcards, etc. Anybody interested in making a good relationship or friendship is welcome. All emails and snail mail letters worldwide are welcome with a haste reply. TILL I HERE FROM YOU, I SAY BYE! BYE!! 100% sure reply!

snail mail address:

IMMANUEL QUAYSON
P. O. BOX EL 51
ELMINA - C/R
GHANA - W/A

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info