Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 75886 - from Ligia (Brazil) - 2013-08-20
: "Pen Pals from all over the globe!"

Hi everyone!

I teach 4th graders at an International School in Brazil, and we are looking forward to exchanging snail mail and e-mail with kids from all over the world. We study about several countries in our Social Studies classes, and that would be just awesome to talk to people from different cultures and locations.

If you are interested in pairing up with us, please write to me.

I have 2 groups: one has 24 kids and the other one has 23.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys,

All the best from sunny Brazil,

Ligia

75886 -
modify delete 103690 - Reply from Theresa (USA) - 2015-05-12

Hello Teachers

My name is Theresa from Bastrop, TX. I am a site supervisor for an After School Program and we will be starting our Summer Camp on June 8, 2015 and I am looking to hook up with students around the world and have pen pals with my students for the summer. Email tblaschke@bisdtx.org.

75886 -
modify delete 101826 - Reply from Felice (USA) - 2014-11-05

Dear Teachers in the Brazil School,
I am a grade 5 teacher of 20 students from 10-11 years old.
We study the Western Hemisphere, Geography, Cultures, Government, Religion, Art and Architecture, People etc.
We are doing Problem Based Learning with Chromebook Computers and the idea of what we would need to know if we had an exchange student from Brazil.
Pen Pals with students from your school would make it a real-life experience.
Would you have a class who would participate?
Felice Kiel

Ms. Felice F. Kiel
Grade 5 Taft Elementary School
Washingtonville, NY 10992

75886 -
modify delete 100392 - Reply from Gosia (Poland) - 2014-09-04

Hello, My name is Gosia. I teach English in Poland. If you are still looking for pen pals we are ready. My students are 13-15 years old.
Best regards

75886 -
modify delete 99665 - Reply from Rachel (Great Britain) - 2014-08-15

Hi,
I don't know if you are still interested but I teach 10 year olds in England. We are doing a project on Brazil and we would love to have some Brazilian pen pals. There are two classes , one with 26 and the other 25 students. Please let me know if it is something that interests you

75886 -
modify delete 99404 - Reply from Danielle (Great Britain) - 2014-07-30

I teach 8 and 9 year olds who are going to be learning about Brazil until the end of the year so it would be amazing to hear from someone who actually lives there!

75886 -
modify delete 98625 - Reply from Amy (Great Britain) - 2014-06-03

Hello. I have a class of 19 9 year olds learning about Brazil. Would you be interested in exchanging a few letters? We finish school in the next few weeks so if you could let me know soon if it suits, then maybe it could be continued next year.

Thanks

75886 -
modify delete 98432 - Reply from Erica (Great Britain) - 2014-05-07

Hi, I was wondering if you have any children that would like to become pen pals with some of my Primary 3/4 class. I have 18 pupils and some are very keen to write to a child in Brazil as that is our topic this term. We live in the Shetland Isles in the North of Scotland and it would be very interesting to exchange details. Please let me know as soon as you can if this would be possible.
Regards
Erica

75886 -
modify delete 98289 - Reply from Anne (Great Britain) - 2014-04-13

Your message was posted a while ago, however I have a class of children aged 8 to 10 years who are about to start an eleven week programme of study about Brazil. We are located in Central England, in a small village school. They have asked if they could communicate with Children from a Brazilian school. Keeping my fingers crossed that your 4th graders are still looking for pen pals!

75886 -
modify delete 98278 - Reply from thanusha (Sri Lanka) - 2014-04-10

we are a sri lankan school.

75886 -
modify delete 97437 - Reply from Nathalie (France) - 2014-01-15

Hello,
I am teaching in a small village of Brittany (ages 9-11).
This year, we work on this project " musical world tour " and try to find penpals from all the continents. We wish to discover their musics and traditional songs but also their customs, their lifestyle... We wish to prepare small questions on the music but also the family, the school, the games...
At the end of the year, we wish to realize a concert with all the songs which our penpals will have taught us.

Would you care for exchange with our class?

Best Regards,
Nathalie

75886 -
modify delete 96947 - Reply from Sarah (USA) - 2013-11-23

Hello Ligia

Our 2nd Grade students are studying Brazil for our Multi Cultural Festival. We are looking for students to exchange emails with to find out more about your beautiful country. Please let me know if you are interested.

75886 -
modify delete 77790 - Reply from shona (USA) - 2013-10-28

I have 16 students wanting to write students from another country. Would you be interested in pairing with us?

75886 -
modify delete 77576 - Reply from Shona (USA) - 2013-10-15

I would like to find a penpal for my class to write to. I teach 4th grade Reading and I have a total of 16 students who are slow readers and need an opportunity to enhance their reading and writing skills. I think writting to someone they don't know will help them appreciate another culture and give them the practice they so desperately need. I have a fondness for Brazil because I have a foreign exchange student from there that I still keep in touch with.
We do not have email available for our students at the school but I am interested in them creating a page on here to send and receive emails from other students. I would love to be able to work with another class as opposed to several individuals from different areas.
If you are interested, please let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you.

75886 -
modify delete 76807 - Reply from Donna (Spain) - 2013-09-17

Hi,

I teach English at an academy here in Vigo, Spain. I'm looking for pen pals for my students. I have a range of ages from 11 - 15 yrs.

Let me know if you're interested.

Donna

75886 -
modify delete 76742 - Reply from Beth (USA) - 2013-09-16

Hello Ligia,
If you have not already found a class to write to, I would be interested in having my class communicate with yours. I have a 4th grade class (aged 9 - 10) of 21 students and I would love for them to have a chance to correspond with students from another country. Let me know if you are interested, thanks!

75886 -
modify delete 75944 - Reply from Emmanuelle (France) - 2013-08-22

Hello, I'm teaching in a primary school. My 24 pupils are from 8 to 10 years old.
We are looking for penpals in Brazil to have cultural exchange in the french language.
The school where I'm working is near the town of Lyon, between town and countryside.

If it's not your project, maybe you know someone who have such a request.
I would be so pleased if you could help me.

kind regards
Emmanuelle

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info