Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 74501 - from Hana (Korea) - 2013-05-24
: "'Awesome project' to make students enjoy learning language"

Hello,
I'm looking for penpals to exchange English messages with my senior high school students. They are first year, so 17 years old. They are good at reading and listening English but not at writing and speaking, but they are excited to talk to foreign students their own age. My students tend to study English as means of getting high grade on mid-term or final exam further SAT. Actually they don't know why they learn English(not as a subject but as a language), so I want them to realize why they learn language and how interesting learning language is.

Our school is in Pyeongtaek, South Korea. It doesn't matter wherever, whoever, I just want students who will be with us to be ready to enjoy and share culture, language and thought and so on. If necessary, our students can teach you Korean as well. If you're interested in it, please email me or massage me. Excited to start up this project and hope to hear from someone out there soon!Thank you for reading! Have a nice day! :)

74501 -
modify delete 127668 - Reply from Sage (New Zealand) - 2020-03-05

Hi. My Name is Sage. I am a 17 year old female student from New Zealand.i would love to help your class learn about new and different cultures
:)

74501 -
modify delete 97339 - Reply from Holly (USA) - 2014-01-08

Hello! My name is Holly, and I would like to help out and be a penpal. XD Thank you for your consideration.

74501 -
modify delete 76829 - Reply from Kaela (USA) - 2013-09-18

Hello!
I'm Kaela (female) and I'm 16. I live in the USA and love talking to people from all over the globe. I am a native English speaker and think that it would really great to connect with others while also helping them with the language.
Also, I am moving to Korea soon (A little north west of Seoul)and think that this opportunity would be very helpful so I can learn about traditions, culture, language, and anything else that would be beneficial with my time over there (so, basically anything! :D) I would be fine with talking to any of your students no matter their age or gender; whatever will help you and your class!
If you are interested in a penpal for your students still, please feel free to contact me!
Thank you,
Kaela

74501 -
modify delete 74666 - Reply from Maia (Canada) - 2013-06-07

Hello,

I am planning a summer reading program at the library in our town and would like my 10-12 year olds to write a pen pal letter during the week of July 15-18...would this work for you to set something up. If so, please send me an email at mfoster@prl.ab.ca and we can discuss it further

Thanks, Maia

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info