Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 74320 - from Caroline (Great Britain) - 2013-04-27
: "Desperately seeking an exchange school (secondary)"

I teach 11-18 year olds and we would like to set up an exchange for the 13-15 year old age group with a school in France.
Many thanks
Caroline

74320 -
modify delete 113582 - Reply from Alysha (USA) - 2016-10-01

Hello, I'm looking for a PenPal or email pal for my 14 year old. She's a 9th grader at a high school in Ohio. I know your looking for a class but would there be any girls that would want to write back and forth with her?

Thank you
Alysha Wallace

74320 -
modify delete 111509 - Reply from CLAIRE (France) - 2016-07-05

Hello Caroline,
I am a French History teacher in Cognac and I am looking for a partnership with a British school via letters, Skype and even exchange. I have about 15/20 students.
I would be so happy to collaborate with you and your class.I am not bilingual but I do my best to teach with English documents in my class and to make my students speak English. We are used to speaking either in French or in English and if you need conversation in French we could accommodate and practice both languages. Well, I am waiting for your suggestions if you are still interested in such a project.
Yours faithfully
Mrs Claire G.

74320 -
modify delete 100565 - Reply from Juana (France) - 2014-09-09

Hi, I've just come across with your message and I don't know if you are still interested in making an exchange with classes in France. I teach English in a secondary high school in France and I'm looking for an English speaking high school to set up an exchange. If you are still interested, please send me an e-mail.
Thank you.
Juana

74320 -
modify delete 98879 - Reply from Hélène (France) - 2014-06-29

Hello, I have just come across your message, have you finally managed to find a French school?
I am an ESL teacher from the Southwest of France who has been desperately seeking an exchange school in the UK too!
Hélène

74320 -
modify delete 98110 - Reply from yassmine (Morocco) - 2014-03-22

hello , my name is yassmine I am a 15 year old student , I saw your ad and I was very interested , I would love to have a penpal to write letter to ... I speak 3 languages and have many hobbies. I would be very glad to be a part of your program .
waiting for your respond
sincerely : Faiza yassmine

74320 -
modify delete 97909 - Reply from isabelle (France) - 2014-02-26

Hi,

If you are still looking for a French schoool to organize an exchange, we are ready !!!!!
I teach english to 11-15 year-old kids and they are fond of the UK. we are going to Brighton next June for a week but we'd rather meet real friends than just visit. If not possible for this year, what about organising something for next school year?

Isa.

74320 -
modify delete 97764 - Reply from chantal (France) - 2014-02-13

H Iam an Engklish treacher in a secondary school in the South West of France and I 'd ike to set a penpal rlationship with your students.
Can you let me know about your school and projects..
Best regards
Chantal

74320 -
modify delete 97590 - Reply from Audrey (France) - 2014-01-27

Hi, I'm an English teacher in a high school in the south of France and I teach 15-18 students and we're looking for an ex change for next year.
Dpn't know if you already fond a school.
Juste let me know.
Thanks, Audrey

74320 -
modify delete 78113 - Reply from Jessica (Martinique) - 2013-11-14

Hello,I am an English teacher in Martinique.I'd love to exchange with your students because I have pupils from year 8 to year 10. Hope to hear from you soon.

74320 -
modify delete 77639 - Reply from Alena (Russia) - 2013-10-16

Are you interested in exchange only in France? what about Russia?
Best wishes,
Alena

74320 -
modify delete 77411 - Reply from Gentian (Albania) - 2013-10-08

Hello Caroline,

My name is Gentian (male teacher, 39 years old) and I manage two small language schools in Albania. I found your offer very interesting; linking our students by creating strong friendships in the years to come.

I have students, of different age groups, studying English as a second language. They would be very interested to create and develop friendship with their age-counterparts from United Kingdom.

They may send letters, emails, postcards, souvenirs, etc to each-other. Through this wonderful project, we would be glad to develop a culture exchange between students of our two countries.

So, what would you say? Let's start this project, right?

best regards,
Gentian

74320 -
modify delete 77009 - Reply from sylvie (France) - 2013-09-23

Hi
I teach 15-18-year-old students in Lyon, France.
We led an exchange for years with a Catholic school in Chesterfield, but this exchange will stop in June 2013. So we are looking for a new exchange with Great Britain. My pupils are 15-16 years old.I usually have a class of 19-24 students.
Lyon is a great city for an exchange (rich historical heritage) + we also used to go to Avignon for a day.

74320 -
modify delete 76194 - Reply from Raphaele (France) - 2013-08-30

Hello,

I've just read your message and I would be really interested in your proposal.
I'm an English teacher in a French vocational school.I have pupils from 14 to 19 years old.They learn Maintenance,Electronics,cooking,cleaning,pressing...
we could correspond via e.mails or classical letters if you like.

Yours sincerely.

Raphaèle

74320 -
modify delete 75897 - Reply from Jalila (France) - 2013-08-21

Hello!
I'm an English teacher in the North-east of France, I'm looking for British penpals for my pupilw who are learning English as a second language, they are from 11 to 14 years old. I'm really interested in working with your school: exchanging letters and discovering new cultures, I think my pupils would just love it! What do you think of it? I have full of ideas! Let me know please!
Bye!
Have a nice day!
Jalila

74320 -
modify delete 75759 - Reply from Estelle (France) - 2013-08-14

Hi,
I'm Estelle Brunin. I'm an English teacher in France, in Sarthe near Le Mans. I use this website so my pupils (grade 4 and 3 in middle school in France, so around 13,15 years old)can practice English and discover some new culture thanks to their penpals. I think it's the best way to improve.

In september, I start teaching in a new school (new fo me ;-). I don't know yet how an exchange program can be settled but I find this option very interesting.

Please keep in touch if you are interested in planning some exchanges between our schools.

Have a nice day

74320 -
modify delete 75658 - Reply from Catherine (USA) - 2013-08-10

Hello,

My name is Catherine Woodcock and I am a World Literature teacher in the state of Florida in the USA. My students are ages 14-17 and have not had much opportunity to travel outside of the USA in their lives. I would love to set up a pen pal exchange with my students and yours so that they may be able to expand their knowledge of the world. If you are interested please let me know!

All the best,

Catherine Woodcock

74320 -
modify delete 74548 - Reply from Nazim (France) - 2013-05-27

Hi!

I've just read your ad. I teach English in a lycee in Montpellier (15-19 y old). I'm looking to set up an exchange with a school in the UK.
Please get in touch if you're interested.

Cheers,

Nazim

74320 -
modify delete 74541 - Reply from Choralies (France) - 2013-05-26

Bonjour,
Je suis à la recherche d'un échange scolaire pour mes élèves de 3èmes pour l'année 2013-2014.Ils seront âgés de 13-14 ans.
Ils sont prêts à échanger par email puis à vous accueillir dans les familles mais aussi à venir vous voir.
Serais-tu intéressée ?
Bonne journée.
Choralies

74320 -
modify delete 74466 - Reply from Farida (France) - 2013-05-18

Dear Caroline,

Would you be interested in an exchange programme with a school in the North of France? I teach English to 11-15 years old pupils and I've been trying to organize a school exchange with the Uk for quite a long time now. Before teaching "collège" pupils, I was in a high school where I organized exchange programmes with the Usa, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. Next school year, we're taking a group to Canada and I would love to do that with a school in the UK.
I can't wait for your answer! Farida

74320 -
modify delete 74356 - Reply from nathalie (France) - 2013-05-06

Hello,

my name is Nathalie. I was amazed to see that I'm not the only one who's desperately looking for an exchange!
I'm teachin english in La Rochelle, on the west coast of France. My pupils are aged 13 to 17 years old.
If you want to talk about your project in details, please contact me.

Yours

74320 -
modify delete 74321 - Reply from Séverine (France) - 2013-04-27

I'm teaching history in south of France. Contact me if you would like to make an exchange next year. My students are in 3rd, the class before the' Lycée'. They have about 14 years.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info