Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 74079 - from Veronica (Brazil) - 2013-04-15
: "looking for pen pals -9-10-12 years old"

looking for pen pals!"

Hi everyone! I´m an EnglishTeacher in a Private School in Sao Paulo, Brazil. We are looking for pen pals around the world. If you are interested in getting to know us,we would like to share experiences and cultures with you, please write us... My students have age group is 9-12.

74079 -
modify delete 113220 - Reply from Carine (USA) - 2016-09-20

I teach 6th grade in Denver, Colorado. We are learning about the Western Hemisphere and have focused on Brazil. We were so very shocked and horrified that Ryan Lochte lied and tried to make the Brazilian people look bad and really mad Americans look bad once again in the eyes of the world. I tell my students they have a mission to learn about other cultures out in the world. I would love to email, but it might have to go through me as our school ones get blocked. We could snail mail it also. Talk soon?
Carine Lockwood

74079 -
modify delete 110301 - Reply from toni (USA) - 2016-02-26

Hello I am a primary teacher in New Mexico, USA. We are studing many concepts of your country, we would love to participate in writing and recieving mail. We would love to ask questions on culture, and many more aspects of your country. Please, can we be pen pals

74079 -
modify delete 110299 - Reply from toni (USA) - 2016-02-26

Hello, my students are studying countries around the word, we would absolutly love to have pen pals from your school. We are in New Mexico. Apache Elementary. Would you be intersted?

74079 -
modify delete 107611 - Reply from Catherine (Canada) - 2015-09-10

Me too!

74079 -
modify delete 99999 - Reply from Therese (USA) - 2014-08-26

I am a 4th Grade teacher in New York, USA. I have 24 students and would love to Pen Pal with you. Contact me at toloughlin@islandtrees.org Thanks!

74079 -
modify delete 97438 - Reply from Nathalie (France) - 2014-01-15

Hello,
I am teaching in a small village of Brittany (ages 9-11).
This year, we work on this project " musical world tour " and try to find penpals from all the continents. We wish to discover their musics and traditional songs but also their customs, their lifestyle... We wish to prepare small questions on the music but also the family, the school, the games...
At the end of the year, we wish to realize a concert with all the songs which our penpals will have taught us.

Would you care for exchange with our class?

Best Regards,
Nathalie

74079 -
modify delete 77983 - Reply from marie (France) - 2013-11-10

hello,
im a teacher too and im looking for the same things ; could you mail me

thank you

marie

74079 -
modify delete 77578 - Reply from shona (USA) - 2013-10-15

I would like to find a penpal for my class to write to. I teach 4th grade Reading and I have a total of 16 students who are slow readers and need an opportunity to enhance their reading and writing skills. I think writting to someone they don't know will help them appreciate another culture and give them the practice they so desperately need. I have a fondness for Brazil because I have a foreign exchange student from there that I still keep in touch with.
We do not have email available for our students at the school but I am interested in them creating a page on here to send and receive emails from other students. I would love to be able to work with another class as opposed to several individuals from different areas.
If you are interested, please let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you.

74079 -
modify delete 75488 - Reply from Sophie (France) - 2013-08-01

Hello;

I am a primary school teacher in France (Normandy). My pupils are between 9 and 10 years old. We start school in September. We are going to work on the sea (explorers, pirats, animals, tales from around the world...) and we also have a project about South America.
You can answer me if you are interested in corresponding with us.

Have a nice day;

Sophie

74079 -
modify delete 74091 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2013-04-17

Hi Veronica,
my students are 10-13 years old and are very eager to have penpals in Brazil! We are located in Poland in central Europe and would really like to present you our country and culture, and practise English at the same time. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info