Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 4802 - from Soraya (Brazil) - 2005-08-21
: "snailmail with my students"

I am an english and portuguese teacher and I am interesting on my students know others cultures and develop their english.

4802 -
modify delete 33829 - Reply from Liz (Canada) - 2010-03-22

Looking for snail mail pen pals for students ages 13 - 15.

4802 -
modify delete 28692 - Reply from chelsey (USA) - 2009-01-18

Hello my name is Chelsey and I'm 10 Years old. Maybe I'm the one your looking for! I have a ? for you though i't will only take like a few seconds to ask, Do you have any colleges in Brazil because when I'm older I want to move to Brazil and so I want to go to college there? (umm.. please write back).

4802 -
modify delete 22735 - Reply from Heidi (USA) - 2007-12-07

We are two 6th grade classrooms in Hawaii that would love to have pen pals from China. Would you be interested? My students are ages 11-12.

Aloha,
Heidi Salvador
6th grade teacher

4802 -
modify delete 16187 - Reply from demet kara (Turkey) - 2006-12-07

Hello,
I am Demet Kara, an English teacher from Turkey. I hope everything is OK in your teaching life.
I am writing this mail because I need your help. We are organising a New Year party for 6th, 7th and 8th graders ( ages between 12-15) in our school. Each class will celebrate New year as a different country. This is an activity for intercultural awareness as well as being a Community service project. But, my school is not an international school and almost all of the students are a part of the same culture (Turkish culture). We need some students from other countries who can get in touch/ mail with our students so that they will be aware of the cultural differences and understand each other better. This is also good for students to practise their English (pre-intermediate- intermediate). I hope you will help me. I am looking forward to receiving your answers. If you want your students to communicate with students from other cultures, send me mail as soon as possible. demetkara@hotmail.com

4802 -
modify delete 11712 - Reply from Yaming (China) - 2006-08-09

Hello;
This is Yaming from China.I'm the owner of a private english school for EFL Chinese students. We like to be penpals with your students.If you are interested in doing so.Please feel free to ask any questions and contact me at:Yaming1980@tom.com

4802 -
modify delete 11134 - Reply from Stacy (USA) - 2006-07-08

I am a 6th grade teacher in Chicago, illinois. My students are of Mexican, Puerto Rican, and American decent. We are looking for a Brazilian school to write us letters talking to us about their cultures and what school is like in Brazil. We, in return, will write letters and send pictures of life in the United States. Please let me know if you are interested!

4802 -
modify delete 9477 - Reply from Frédérique (French Guiana) - 2006-04-22

With the aim of making discover to guyanais young people of the agricultural Secondary school of Macouria in French Guyana all the wealth of the various countries surrounding us, we are in search of groups of pupils or of association with whom to establish a partnership of exchange. The expenses of our movements and our stays are naturally at our expense, we look for simply a local structure. Please contact me if it you interhook; the domains of competence of associations are as well numerous as varied (culture, durable development, agriculture, sport, dance).

4802 -
modify delete 6919 - Reply from angel (USA) - 2005-11-25

hi there,
my name is angel i speak a lot of different langs. i would love to be a pen pal to one of your students. i am in grade 7. i'm 12 soon 13.if you are intrested email me!!!thanks bye!!

4802 -
modify delete 5808 - Reply from a.madjid (Togo) - 2005-10-07

SALUT
Je m'appelle madjid jeune togolais ,étudient au lycéé.

Désire corespondre avec toi pour une amitié durable .

REPONDEZ -MOI

4802 -
modify delete 5807 - Reply from a.madjid (Togo) - 2005-10-07

SALUT
Je m'appelle madjid jeune togolais ,étudient au lycéé.

Désire corespondre avec toi pour une amitié durable .

REPONDEZ -MOI

4802 -
modify delete 4942 - Reply from marina (Romania) - 2005-08-28

Hi,there!

Interested in having a snailmail project together!In 2 weeks,school starts in Romania ,so ,if you like the idea,we could talk about details !Waiting for your reply!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info