Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 47733 - from Inga (Latvia) - 2012-10-14
: "Penpals for practicing English"

Hi! I`m an English teacher in a small town Mazsalaca, Latvia - we live very close to the border of Estonia. I`m teaching kids 10 - 11 years old, altogether 31. They have language basics and we would love to have penpals who also urge to practice English and learn new things about other countries and cultures! We prefer communicating via e-mails and till the end of the school year.

47733 -
modify delete 76592 - Reply from Heather (USA) - 2013-09-12

Hello. i am a language arts teacher for 6th grade. We are an English speaking school but have the majority of our students speaking other languages at home or just learning to speak the English language. We would love to have penpals to communicate with. I am not sure of the process for beginning this program and my students do not have e-mail accounts. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to how we could get started. Thank you!

47733 -
modify delete 72413 - Reply from david (Great Britain) - 2012-11-16

hello
i am a primary school teacher in england and my children are 9-10 years of age. we live in england in the south, by the sea. we have penfriends in different countries already and we wondered if you wanted to write to us?... and us to you??
thankyou
david goodenough

47733 -
modify delete 47823 - Reply from maria (Greece) - 2012-10-20

Hello!!
I am a teacher of an english school inGreece. I have many students aged from 9 to 16. I would love to start a friendship with you and start exchanging mails class to class or student to student. We can also exchange photos, videos etc with our letters.
I am waiting for your reply!

47733 -
modify delete 47782 - Reply from sue (USA) - 2012-10-17

Hello, I am an instrumental music teacher and band director of ten to twelve year old students in an elementary school in Cold Spring Harbor, New York. I am interested in acquiring pen pals for my students. It would be wonderful if music were one of their interests. My goal throughout the correspondence is that my students learn about children of other countries,their language, their culture, their traditions, their geography, and their education. Please respond if you would like to meet our students from the U.S.!!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info