Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 4586 - from Miriam (Argentina) - 2005-08-03
: "Middle school"

From Miriam (Argentina)
Middle school. Hi. I´m Miriam Caputo from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am a 7th grade teacher (I teach English) and I´d like to get in touch for our school project.I have 32 students. They´re 12 years old and I want my students to get in touch with students of other cultures to improve their English.Please, if you´re interested e-mail us.Thank you, Miriam.Escuela Alemana Moreno.Buenos Aires Argentina.

4586 -
modify delete 21057 - Reply from Marisa (USA) - 2007-09-19

I am a Spanish teacher in Queens, New York for 10-12 year olds. My mother was actually born in Buenos Aires. I would love to have my students write letters to your students. We will start as soon as possible. Is that ok? Please send us your address.

4586 -
modify delete 17715 - Reply from jamie (USA) - 2007-03-01

It would be very fun to write to you. I have 6th grade students who are between the ages of 11-13. We live in Redmond, OR. Are you interested in writing to us? We are interested in learning about other cultures. We will send you some of our currency, pictures, holiday information, and so on. I hope to hear from you soon!
Jamie :)

4586 -
modify delete 13728 - Reply from Mike (USA) - 2006-09-21

hello
We looking for a spanish or south american school for begin a penpals projet. We are a school in dakota del norte: the St mary's high school Mike smith, St mary's high school. Can we begins a project? what grade you have?

4586 -
modify delete 9631 - Reply from ayman (Lebanon) - 2006-05-01

salut ,
je suis un jeune libanais ,je suis au caméroun en afrique je cherche le contact d'une famille libanaise qui sont immigré en argentine depuis une soixantaine d'année et ils sont restés là bas le noml de la famille est ALMOUALLEM le nom de leur village c'est CHEHIM.
si vous pouvez m'aider à trouver le contact de cette famille je serais très réconnaissant pour vous et je te remercie en avance
ayman sadek

4586 -
modify delete 7796 - Reply from Rowland (Ghana) - 2006-01-10

Hi Madam
i am a boy of 14yrs and from Ghana and i will like to have penfriends from your school because i want to have penpals in that country so that i can have friendship with them and i am in grade7 and my school is bethel High school.
i hope you will accept my proposal.
hope to hear from you soon.
bye.A

4586 -
modify delete 7547 - Reply from malory (USA) - 2005-12-25

may i? i am an 11 year old female.

4586 -
modify delete 6726 - Reply from wayne (Canada) - 2005-11-17

Hi Miriam,
I have 22 Grade 7/8 students (12-14 yrs. old). They would love to correspond with your students. It would be exciting to learn about your students, their way of life, and their country. If you are interested, please contact me. Have a great day.
Wayne

4586 -
modify delete 5401 - Reply from isabelle (France) - 2005-09-22

Please note that the country we live in is FRANCE, and not Argentina.
Thanks

4586 -
modify delete 5400 - Reply from isabelle (Argentina) - 2005-09-22

Hi ! our students are aged from 11 to 15 and we would like to get in touch with South-American children and teachers to become penfriends and why not end in a partnership. If you are interested, please answer back.

4586 -
modify delete 4609 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2005-08-05

I am an English teacher in Poland I am interested in your project.Please contact with me.Ania

4586 -
modify delete 4605 - Reply from joseph (Ghana) - 2005-08-04

hi please am joseph from ghana please i want to be ur friend hope to hear from u soon
bye

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info