Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 45009 - from Kelly (Australia) - 2012-07-11
: "Penpals for 7-8 year olds"

Hi there, I am a year two teacher in Australia (7-8 year olds), and would love to provide the opportunity for my students to exchange correspondence of any kind with children of a similiar age. I am happy to work in with a cultural exchange or english language program that may already exist in your school.

45009 -
modify delete 115817 - Reply from Steffanie (USA) - 2017-04-01

Hello,
My name is Steffanie and I have twin daughters in the second grade (age 7 years) in Chicago. Il in America. Although I am not a teacher, I am very active in their public school and have been trying to get a pen pal program going for some time. Since it does not seem to be a priority of the schools at this point, I thought I would reach out on my own for my two girls. Please let me know if you would be interested. Thank you!
Kind regards,
Steffanie M

45009 -
modify delete 103164 - Reply from Pat (USA) - 2015-03-07

Hi, Are still looking for pen pals? I teach a second grade class of 18 kids. I nave 11 girls and 7 boys. Would love to learn about your interesting country through writing letters and sending email. Let me know if you are still looking. thanks

45009 -
modify delete 100529 - Reply from Kristina (USA) - 2014-09-08

I am a leader of a daisy troop (kindergarten). I have five girls who are 5 and 6 years old. We are looking to write to other girls around the world. We want to learn about other cultures and make new friends.
Thank You
Kristina

45009 -
modify delete 98601 - Reply from clizia (Italy) - 2014-06-02

I'm an italian teacher with two classes aged 9 and looking for schools around the world fon any kind of exchange.

45009 -
modify delete 76285 - Reply from Jessica (Great Britain) - 2013-09-03

Hi,

I am in a urban school in Portsmouth UK. There are 3 classes of approx 30 children each. This term we are doing a project looking at rural and urban places in the UK and we would love the children to have someone to share this with and maybe explore the same in another country. We are starting our topic next week (sorry for the short notice) so we would really like to start an email exchange soon!

Jessica

45009 -
modify delete 74374 - Reply from levi (Kenya) - 2013-05-09

our students have the same age like yours and they are much interested they design lovely crafts

45009 -
modify delete 73600 - Reply from Monika (Poland) - 2013-03-02

Hi! I'm a teacher in a primary school. My students are 7-12-year-olds. I' d like to involve them in writing letters with students in English in order to improve their language and thus, show them that English is very important nowadays. I want them to learn about customs and culture of foreign countries.

45009 -
modify delete 48142 - Reply from Angela (USA) - 2012-11-07

I have a small class this year. I have a first grade/second grade combination class. There are 13 children in my room. We are looking for someone to write back and forth with. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks

45009 -
modify delete 47520 - Reply from Nika (Spain) - 2012-10-05

Hi Kelly!

My name is Nika, I'm actually american but I live in Spain and I teach English at a private language school. I am interested in finding penpals for some of my students, I think it would motivate them a lot. I saw your listing and I thought - hey, this could work. Right now we are talking about 3 or so kids, but maybe more will sign up. Please email me back if you are interested at inkyion@gmail.com.

Cheers,

Nika

45009 -
modify delete 46869 - Reply from Lori (Germany) - 2012-09-16

Hi! I'm an American teaching English in Germany, and I'm looking for a group of penpals for 15 kids, grades 1-4, who are in the after-school program where I work. Their level of English is pretty low (although it varies from kid to kid), but I'd be helping them pretty intensively. They've all committed to this project until at least Christmas, and I'm looking for penpals who would also be willing to write pretty regularly. We could also maybe do video letters, little gifts in the mail, or other special things...we'll see! If you're interested, please let me know!

45009 -
modify delete 46576 - Reply from laura (USA) - 2012-09-09

Hi,
I'm interested in correspondence with your school. I am the computer teacher at a small school in Ohio. We have about 15 students per grade. Does that sound like a good match?

Please email if you are interested in setting up an exchange.

Laura Herman
lauraherman.pop@gmail.com

45009 -
modify delete 46571 - Reply from Jackie Morris (Canada) - 2012-09-09

Hello there,
I am also a teacher of grade two here in Canada and I am looking for a class for my children to pen pal with this year. Let me know if you are still searching

45009 -
modify delete 46540 - Reply from Lynley (New Zealand) - 2012-09-09

I have a clas of 26 year 3 students. We are just about to start a letter writing topic and would be keen to write to your class if you want.

45009 -
modify delete 45752 - Reply from Cara (USA) - 2012-08-19

Hello, I teach first grade (6-7 years old) in Georgia, USA. I would like to provide my students with the opportunity to communicate with a class in another country. Would you be interested?

Thanks!
Cara

45009 -
modify delete 45465 - Reply from Margaret (Great Britain) - 2012-08-03

Our school year is about to begin and this session I will be teaching 32 Primary4 children.(7-8years old)I am hoping to do a project about Australia and would love my children to write to your class to find out the similiarities and differences between Scotland and your country.Hope we are successful!

45009 -
modify delete 45311 - Reply from Michelle (USA) - 2012-07-27

Hi!

I am looking for an international pen pal class for my 2012-2013 class. I have about 20 students ranging from 8-13 years old. I would love to communicate through handwritten letters often, at least once a month or more often!

Are you interested in partnering with our class?

45009 -
modify delete 45301 - Reply from Kimberli (New Zealand) - 2012-07-26

Hi There

I have a group of 40 children who would like penpals in Australia They are ranging in age between 5-10 e old. They would like to write English to other children and share news from New Zealand of their lives and experiences.

I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards

Kimberli

internationalclub@vodafone.co.nz

45009 -
modify delete 45163 - Reply from Rita (USA) - 2012-07-17

Hello!
I will be teaching approximately 30 third graders this year. They will range in abilities from ELL-gifted. We are located inTucson, Az. For the past two years, I have been corresponding with another class in The United Kingdom but that has ended. I prefer snail mail as it not only relates to our newly adopted Common Core Standards but we love to send postcards, photos and informational books on what the Sonoran Desert/animals look like. we do have a computer lab but the equipment isn't always up to par. Our school runs from August 2nd to May 23rd. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

45009 -
modify delete 45117 - Reply from Jess (Great Britain) - 2012-07-15

Hi there,
I'm not a teacher, I'm a student at a highschool in England, I would love to be a pen pal for one of your students! I know French and Italian so if they get taught those languages I could possibly help them.
Please mail me if you are interested :)

45009 -
modify delete 45050 - Reply from Clotilde (France) - 2012-07-13

Hi,
I'm a teacher in Paris (France) and I'm lokking for english speaking penpals for my students (9-11 years old).
Are you interested by a mail corresponadnce?
Thanks
Clotilde

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info