Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 44315 - from Linda (China) - 2012-05-18
: "Penpals or e-pals request fm China"

Hello, currently, I am running an English Center in China.There is 6 kids right now and should have more after June. As the summer vacation here in fm July. The kids are fm 7 to 14 years of age. And we want to make new friends all over world. But prefer to English-speacking countries such as UK and USA. If you and your students are interesting in China and pls don't hesitate to contact me. We can exchange cultures and ideas.

Rgds
Linda

44315 -
modify delete 97097 - Reply from Nathalie (France) - 2013-12-06

Hello,

I am teaching in a class of “cm1 cm2” ages (9-11) in France, (Gennes sur Seiche, Bretagne).

I prepare a project entitled “musical world tour ” with my 24 pupils.

We would like to know the culture, the habit, the customs and the traditional songs several countries throughout the world.

Would you be interested to exchange with our class as from January?

Hope we can find a class to write to.

44315 -
modify delete 77502 - Reply from Ludmila (Slovakia) - 2013-10-11

Hello Linda,
is your ad stil actual?
I am a primary teacher at a quite big school and we learn english as a second language.
My students would like to learn about different culture.
If you want, please contact me.
Ludmila

44315 -
modify delete 45843 - Reply from yoann (Madagascar) - 2012-08-23

hello,
Madagascar we are a school of 4000 students I am the director of cete I am very interest to establishment by project is china we are a school or French but English is aprend I remain at your disposal for a favorable response I hope

44315 -
modify delete 44731 - Reply from Rose (USA) - 2012-06-22

I teach a first grade class in California where the students' ages are 5-6. Our grade level theme this school year is "Around the World". It would be wonderful to have our students correspond and get to share each other's cultures. Our school year begins August 27, 2012 and ends approx. June 9, 2013. If you are still interested in having pen pals please contact me and we can get things prepared and ready to go once school starts.

44315 -
modify delete 44421 - Reply from Sara (USA) - 2012-05-30

Hello.
I'm the mom of four boys ages 5, 8, 9, and 12. We are looking for pen pals and would love to get to know your students. We live in Tucson, Arizona, USA. We'd like to exchanged letters via regular mail if that is an option, but if not, we can do email too.
Thank you,
Sara

44315 -
modify delete 44355 - Reply from Ali and Avery (USA) - 2012-05-21

Hi! My name is Ali and I am 11 years old. I have a little sister who wants a pen pal also, and she is 9. We would love to be friends with your students and learn the culture and language of China, and we can teach them more of English and America.

44315 -
modify delete 44324 - Reply from Saya (USA) - 2012-05-20

Hi, I would love to be a pen pal for/with one of your students! English is my first (and only) language, so you don't have to worry about that. I'm an 11 year old girl, if you need to know that. I hope to hear from you soon, thanks!

-Saya

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info