Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 44057 - from Paula (Great Britain) - 2012-04-15
: "International school pen pal exchange wanted."

Hi,

I am an English teacher at a medium sized Secondary School in the UK and I am interested in setting up an exchange between my Functional Skills classes who are aged between 14-15 and pupils from an international school.

It would be great for them to hear about a range of cultures and experiences from students who are of similar ages.

If you would be interested in setting up an exchange please get in touch.

Regards and thanks,
Paula

44057 -
modify delete 108490 - Reply from antonella (Italy) - 2015-10-13

hi, my name is Antonella and i am a teacher.I teach in Castellaneta. I'm from Italia. I looking for a penpal for my students they are 13 years old ( 18 pupils)if you want we can write in english and you in Italian. Please contact meif you want to be my penpal. Antonella

44057 -
modify delete 102856 - Reply from TOUBOUL (France) - 2015-01-31

Bonjour,

Je ne sais pas si cela peut vous intéresser mais je peux vous mettre en contact avec une jeune fille française de 13 ans qui adore l'anglais et cherche désespérément un ou une correspondant(e) de son âge.

Merci de revenir vers moi si cela vous convient.

Salutations,

Valérie

44057 -
modify delete 101702 - Reply from Claudia Guidi (Italy) - 2014-10-28

Hi

My name is Claudia Guidi and I teach in a catering college to students aged 15-18 8I 've classes from the 2nd to the 4th, for about 90 students).

We would be interested in exchanging experiences with you

Regards
Claudia Guidi

44057 -
modify delete 78153 - Reply from Katarzyna Laskowska (Poland) - 2013-11-15

hello,
My students are 12-16 year old and they would enjoy exchanging emails or preferably traditional letters with real English speakers. Is there any way we could try tocombine our goals;) greetings
Katarzyna

44057 -
modify delete 77412 - Reply from Gentian (Albania) - 2013-10-08

Hello Paula,

My name is Gentian (male teacher, 39 years old) and I manage two small language schools in Albania. I found your message very interesting; linking our students by creating strong friendships in the years to come.

I have students, of different age groups, studying English as a second language. They would be very interested to create and develop friendship with their age-counterparts from United Kingdom.

They may send letters, emails, postcards, souvenirs, etc to each-other. Through this wonderful project, we would be glad to develop a culture exchange between students of our two countries.

So, what would you say? Let's start this project, right?

best regards,
Gentian

44057 -
modify delete 76475 - Reply from agnes (France) - 2013-09-08

would you be interested in an exchange programme with a school in Paris? I teach English to 1"-1- years old pupils and I've been trying to organize a school exchange with the Uk for quite a long time now. I'd like to organize a email exchange, tapes gifts..let me know

44057 -
modify delete 74472 - Reply from Isabella (Italy) - 2013-05-18

International school pen pal exchange wanted."

Hi,

I am an English teacher at Secondary School in Italy and I am interested in setting up an exchange programme between my classes who are aged between 14-18 and students from an English-speaking country.

If am really interested in your exchange project, hoping that it can broaden my students' knowledge of other people, countries and cultures.

Thanks a lot

Ciao

Isabella

44057 -
modify delete 74055 - Reply from Catherine (France) - 2013-04-12

Bonjour
Je suis la maman d Hugo 12 ans qui est en 3 eme. C'est un jeune intellectuellement précoce c et pourquoi lia 2 ans d'avance.nous cherchons une famille avec un jeune fille ou garçon de 13 a15 ans afin organise des échanges pendn les vacances d été . Nous recevrions le jeune chez nous avec et hugo pourrait repartir avec lui ou elle dans sa famille.
Nous recherchons un échange pour qu Hugo puisse créer des lien d amitiés et d échange avec une famille et un jeune. Nous habitons près de Nantes . Nous cherchons depuis plusieurs mois sans succès.
si vous connaissez un famille intéressée , merci de cou osier nos coordonnées.
Catherine ceinturet
Merci et bonne soiree

44057 -
modify delete 73776 - Reply from erica (France) - 2013-03-14

hello Paula,
I realise that you posted your ad a while ago but I am looking for a school to create an exchange program with. We are a collège (11-15/16 yr olds) from rochechouart in the Limousin.
Sincerely
Erica

44057 -
modify delete 72850 - Reply from Ozgun (Switzerland) - 2012-12-19

Hello!
I saw your ad about penpal exchange. I teach English to year 8 (14-15 years old). My students speak French and they have been learning English for a year and a half. I would like them to start a long term correspondence with English students learning French, their age if possible.
Let me know if you are interested.
Best Regards.

44057 -
modify delete 72800 - Reply from Rosana (Chile) - 2012-12-11

Hi! I´m a High School teacher and work in a small town in Central Chile. We are in a rural area and my students don´t get the chance to practice English very often in a natural way (neither do I!) My students aged 14 to 15 would love to have penpals around the world.
Please contact me if you have a group of students who would like to write.

44057 -
modify delete 72742 - Reply from sarah (Tunisia) - 2012-12-08

Hello,i'm a pupil in a high school in monastir,tunisia,north africa. And i'm responsible of cultural exchange programs and activities,and my school would be more than happy to work with you and make new friends abroad and maybe have a classroom exchange program.Our students are aged from 15 to 18 years old,and they're very excited and enthusiastic and more than willing to get to know new cultures and improve their english skills.
i hope to hear from you soon.
Ab.sarra@gmail.com

44057 -
modify delete 72706 - Reply from María Lorente (Spain) - 2012-12-06

Hi,
I am an English teacher in a high school from Almeria (Spain). It is a private school and we are really interested in having an exchange with students aged 14-17. Their second language in the school is English, and if you are interested in doing this kind of activity, please let me know and I´ll be pleased to give you more details.

Thank you!

44057 -
modify delete 72508 - Reply from Samanta (Italy) - 2012-11-23

Hello!
I'm teaching English as second language in a middle school near Florence.
I'd like my pupils have some new friends abroad!
They can write in English and they are 13-14 years old.
I hope we will make it!

Regards,
Samanta

44057 -
modify delete 48044 - Reply from Sarah (USA) - 2012-11-01

Hello - I am an orchestra teacher in the Midwest of the United States. My students (ages 14-18) are hoping to do a cultural exchange (pen-pals) with an orchestra class - though we have not had any response from my orchestra contacts. Would you have any students interested?
Sarah

44057 -
modify delete 47995 - Reply from Maria (Russia) - 2012-10-30

Hello Paula,
I read your ad about involving students in snailmailing. I'm a teacher of English in Russia and I'm very interested to engage my students in it. I think it would be great just because they study the English language and it is a great opportunity for my students to know more about culture and traditions. Best regards, Maria

44057 -
modify delete 47904 - Reply from marie (France) - 2012-10-26

bonjour Paula,
j'enseigne l'anglais au lycée Merleau-Ponty à Rochefort (entre La Rochelle et Bordeaux, au bord de l'Atlantique) et je recherche des correspondants anglais pour mes élèves de 2° (14-16 ans)!
On pourrait commencer par une correspondance par mail, et puis organiser un échange si nos élèves s'entendent bien!
Qu'en penses-tu?

À bientôt! Marie

44057 -
modify delete 46669 - Reply from Tetiana (Poland) - 2012-09-11

Hi,
I'm an English teacher from Poland. My students are 13-14 years old. They have additional classes in English language. We would like to pen pal with you to learn smth. interesting about the culture and traditions of your country and find friends. Write us please. We'll be so glad.

44057 -
modify delete 46159 - Reply from Yaroslava (Ukraine) - 2012-08-29

Hello,
my name is Yaroslava. I'm a teacher of English in a specialized comprehensive school #2 in Kalush, Ukraine . My students are smart and kind. We learn lots of British Studies , American Literature and Arts.
Moreover, our school specializes in English, French, Polish and German. There are 1000 students in my school. Each year the students participate in FLEX and go to study to the USA.
We are very interested in getting in contact with you and your students to discover diversity of the world.

44057 -
modify delete 44405 - Reply from Jenny (Korea) - 2012-05-29

Hi,

I have about eighty 13-year-old Korean students that would love to have penpals.

Please give me an e-mail or message if interested!

Jenny

44057 -
modify delete 44247 - Reply from Tatiana (Ukraine) - 2012-05-10

Hello, Paula!
I am also an English teacher at a Secondary School in Ukraine. I am greatly interested in establishing Pan Pals relationships with you and your pupils.I think this friendship is not only a great learning tool, it is a time proven, fun and innovative way to become educated about other cultures, practice communication skills, learn foreign languages. My classes are also aged between 14-15. We would be happy to have you as a friend. Because "strangers are just friends waiting to happen."
Sinserely yours
Tatiana.

44057 -
modify delete 44179 - Reply from Sara (Sweden) - 2012-05-01

Hi Paula!
I work at a quite large secondary school in the south part of Sweden. I am interested in starting an exchange with one of my classes. The pupils are from age 15-16. If this sounds interesting send me an e-mail.
Thanks and regards
Sara

44057 -
modify delete 44154 - Reply from Laura (Korea) - 2012-04-27

Hi
I am in a boys middle school in South Korea, I would like to start a penpal project with either my first or second grade students. They are a little younger than your kids, approximately 12-13 Western age. Each grade has about 170 pupils.
Does this suit you?
Laura

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info