Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 4390 - from Naima (New Zealand) - 2005-07-11
: "Looking for email penpals for term 3"

Looking to correspond on a weekly basis for a class of 20 students aged 6-7 years. We are studying around the world as our theme. So if you have a class that would be interested in writing to these enthusiastic and adorable children, please email.

4390 -
modify delete 40485 - Reply from Linda (USA) - 2011-09-03

are you still seeking pen pals, I am a second grade teacher. I'm interested in Penpals for my students to help them gain experience of other cultures and to use their language skills.

4390 -
modify delete 7742 - Reply from seraj (Nepal) - 2006-01-07

me"seraj ahmad",aged 30,computer teacher of secondary level at KATHMANDU ,the capital of NEPAL.
i wish to have friendship with teachers at CANADA so that i can exchnage my views and vice-versa which will be beneficail to both of us.

see your mail soon.

seraj ahmad
gpo box:6214
kathmandu
nepal
mob:00977 9803207743

4390 -
modify delete 5105 - Reply from Paige (USA) - 2005-09-08

Class of 17 students from a small country town in Texas. Looking for a class to be penpals with...please email if interested-

4390 -
modify delete 4777 - Reply from Jill (USA) - 2005-08-19

Hello

I teach about 20 second graders (age 7-8) in the midwestern United States (near Milwaukee, Wisconsin). We'd love to have pen pals from over seas. We'd like to correspond possibly by email and snail mail a few times per month (or more frequently if you'd like). What do you think?

~Jill

4390 -
modify delete 4578 - Reply from fzal (Pakistan) - 2005-08-02

hi there,
How are you .
Would you like to have friendship .
Please message me

4390 -
modify delete 4440 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2005-07-18

My name is Ann.I saw your advert at teacher forum.I am also a teacher of English in the primary school and it happen that I am also wiiling to find penpal;s for the children at thi age. I would like make them write in English as also to meet new friends,.Ania

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info