Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 43778 - from Katie (Great Britain) - 2012-03-20
: "Penpals for year 6 (10-11year olds)"

I would like my class to communicate with children around the world through letters to build upon their cultural awareness.
My children would only be able to communicate in English but are very enthusiastic!!!

43778 -
modify delete 120919 - Reply from Gemma (Spain) - 2018-02-21

Hi Katie, I'm Gemma, I teach English to 3rd Cycle Primary (ages 10 to 12) and I'd like to start a letter exchange with your students if you are still interested in it.
We can write about, customs and traditions, culture and other interesting topics.
Please let me know either if you are interested or not.
Thank you very much,
Gemma

43778 -
modify delete 109091 - Reply from Weronika (Poland) - 2015-11-08

Hello

I have found your information about finding English spoken children on the internet. Together with my pupils, I am willing to take part in it. I am an English teacher in primary school in Chodzież in Poland. I also teach Spanish in this school. If you are intetested in it, please write me back.

I look forward to our cooperation.

Yours faithfully

Weronika

43778 -
modify delete 108808 - Reply from Loli (Spain) - 2015-10-26

Hello, I'm an English teacher in a Primary School in Madrid (Spain). My pupils (aged between 10-12) are in 5th and 6th courses. They and I were very pleased if we would change letters with British children. If you are interested in this matter, please contact with me. Thank you.

43778 -
modify delete 108656 - Reply from Laura (Spain) - 2015-10-21

Hello,

My name is Laura and I live in Barcelona, I have a 4 year old son in primary school. A group of parents at the school is trying to support English teaching since they start school (they start school at 3 years old)
I would love to find a "kind of pen pal" by exchanging flash cards with words in English and Spanish, pictures of where they live, their families ....
I would love to find a teacher of 4 year old students that would love to have an exchange with the school.

Thanks in advance

Laura
laura@fueronfelices.com

43778 -
modify delete 97896 - Reply from Katie (Spain) - 2014-02-25

Hello.
I am a teacher at a primary school in a town in the east of Spain. My students are very interested in being able to write to students from Great Britain in order to exchange information about traditions, life styles etc. Would you be interested in having your students write to mine?

43778 -
modify delete 77382 - Reply from stefania poletti (Italy) - 2013-10-07

Hello! I'm teach in a primary school in the north of Italy, my 23 pupils aged 9- 10 wishes exchange traditions and lifestyle with penpals of the same age and to improve also their english.
If you are interested please contact me at this mail address.
My best reguards.

43778 -
modify delete 76036 - Reply from beata (Poland) - 2013-08-26

Hi, I am an English teacher from Poland, I teach 10-11 year old students. From September they would like to correspond with other students to improve their English language. I have 22 pupils in a class.If you are interested please, write back.
Greetings.

43778 -
modify delete 47696 - Reply from Agnès (France) - 2012-10-12

Hello ! Like you, I would be interesting in writing to foreign pupils to help my pupils to be aware about thé cultures différences throughtout thé world. There are 24 children in my class aged 10. And we would be very interested in writing and reading in English. Are you still interesting or are you in touch with enough classes ? My school is located in thé west part of France (near thé Loire valley ).
Hope you 'll be interested.
Best regards,
Agnès Geminiani

43778 -
modify delete 47617 - Reply from Tatiana (Ukraine) - 2012-10-09

Hello!
We are greatly interested in collaborating with you. Our school is in Ukraine, in the center of Europe. Our students ( aged 9-10)are very excited to start their friendship.They learn English as their second language and I want them to develop their skills and abilities.They can exchange information about their daily lives and their surroundings, cultural practices and their interests. Let me know if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Tatiana

43778 -
modify delete 47117 - Reply from Véronique (France) - 2012-09-22

Bonjour,
Je suis enseignante en école élémentaire en CM1 (28 élèves cette année) dans la banlieue toulousaine, au sud de la France. J'avais un projet prévu de longue date avec une collègue aux Etats Unis mais voilà, elle m'annonce seulement quelques jours après la rentrée que nous ne pourrons pas renouveler notre collaboration comme nous l'avions pourtant prévue ensemble. :-( Je suis donc à la recherche d'une classe avec des enfants d'à peu près le même âge que les miens donc autour de 9/10 ans. Nous pourrons discuter bien entendu des modalités de la correspondance (collective ou individuelle) mais il s'agit d'une correspondance par courrier uniquement. Nous, les enseignant(e)s seulement communiquerions entre nous par mail. Il s'agirait de présenter les différences de mode de vie essentiellement (école, fêtes traditionnelles, alimentation par exemple). J'espère avoir une réponse rapide de votre part. A bientôt!

43778 -
modify delete 46951 - Reply from Sandrine (Spain) - 2012-09-18

Hi,I manage a langage school in spain and I'm looking to find a group of pupils who would like to
correspond with my groups. We're located in Spain,
and I have approximately 20 pupils. They're between 6 and 12 years old and they're learning english.
Thank you!

43778 -
modify delete 46788 - Reply from CLaire (France) - 2012-09-13

Hello there!
Are you still interested with french penpals??
I'd like it!!
I am the teacher of 29 pupils aged 10-11!
I hope you'll enswer me quickly!!!
CLaire

43778 -
modify delete 46341 - Reply from gess (Guadeloupe) - 2012-09-03

Hi!
My pupils are about 11 years old. I teach in a middle school called "College Nelson Mandela" in Marie Galante (A small French Island in the Caribbean) and would be very happy if my students could exchange letters in English with yours, knowing that their native language is French. It could be a nice way for them to improve their English.
lET ME know if you are interested.
GESS

43778 -
modify delete 46258 - Reply from Frankie (France) - 2012-09-01

Bonjour

Je suis enseignant en France à Magny-Les-Hameaux dans les Yvelines.
J'ai 25 élèves âgés de 9 et 10 ans.

Je recherche une correspondance avec l'Angleterre en particulier et le reste du monde en général.
Nous viendrons en Angleterre au mois d'avril 2013 à Londres pour 5 jours.

Merci

A bientôt j'espère

Frankie
http://www.ec-gide-magny-les-hameaux.ac-versailles.fr/cm2_2013/

43778 -
modify delete 46164 - Reply from Fabricio (Argentina) - 2012-08-30

Hi! I have 61 students aged 11-12 (classes 6.B & 6.C). We are from Greater Buenos Aires in Argentina and we'd like to contact pupils from the UK.

43778 -
modify delete 45317 - Reply from Sabrina (Reunion) - 2012-07-27

Hi!
I teach English to 25 students in Réunion Island (France). I'll be happy to exchange with british penfriends.
If you're interested, please contact me!
See you soon.

43778 -
modify delete 45046 - Reply from Koumbem Sylace (Burkina Faso) - 2012-07-12

HELLO
I'm a little school owner in Burkina Faso west africa. We will have the coming school year grade one to grade six. We would like to have penpal for our kids. If you are interested in this project, please write us back so that we will see how to organize this correspondence together.
We are looking forwards to hearing from you.
Thank you.
Koumbem.
koumbemsylace@yahoo.fr

43778 -
modify delete 44889 - Reply from Gaelle (France) - 2012-07-03

Bonjour

Je suis enseignante en France (Loire Atlantique)
J'aurai 21 élèves âgés de 9 et 10 ans.

Je recherche une école afin que chacun des mes élèves puisse avoir son correspondant.

Nous recommençons l'école en septembre 2013

Merci

A bientôt

43778 -
modify delete 44510 - Reply from Nathalie (France) - 2012-06-07

I'm a primary teacher. My pupils are from 9 to 11. They would appreciate to communicate in English with your young children. We can begin right now, if you want ; or next September if you prefer.
Please do not hesitate to contact me.
Nathalie

43778 -
modify delete 44375 - Reply from MARIA (Spain) - 2012-05-23

Hello Katie,

I am an English Teacher of girls of 12 years old. I would like them to write with english students. Their level is not very high yet, but they enjoy learning. I think to have a contact with students and their culture would be excellent.

I would be grateful for your quick response

Maria

43778 -
modify delete 44140 - Reply from Barbro (Sweden) - 2012-04-25

Hello!
I teach English to 10 year-olds here in Sweden. It is their first year of formal English, but some are really very good (others are not yet!) However, all would enjoy and benefit from writing and reading letters to/from penpals, as well as learning about a new culture!
Are you interested?

43778 -
modify delete 44040 - Reply from Judit (Spain) - 2012-04-13

Hello Katie!
I'm an English teacher in Spain. I'm looking for pen pals for my students aged 9-10-11. It would be a great experience for them to communicate with English native children.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Judit

43778 -
modify delete 44009 - Reply from Iwona (Poland) - 2012-04-11

Hello,
I'm an English teacher in a primary school in Poland. I have students at the same age as yours. They would like to meet some new friends and improve their writing skills in English via e-mails. If you are interested please let me know :-)

43778 -
modify delete 43926 - Reply from Mercedes (Spain) - 2012-04-01

Hi there!! My name´s Mercedes and I´m looking for penpals for my kids same aged like yours, this is a very interesting experience to impove our skills and see English not as a subjetc at school as the way to comunicate with other interesting people. Even by Skipe if you are keen on. Thanks a lot!!!

43778 -
modify delete 43878 - Reply from Angela (USA) - 2012-03-28

I am a music teacher from USA. I teach 5 to 8 year olds. My friend (who teaches 5 to 11 year old special needs students) and I are planning a trip to London and IOM in June. We would love to make a connection with teachers and students who we (and our students) not only could correspond to through email leading up to and following our trip but also might be able to visit and do a cultural exchange while in London. If you would be interested we would love to talk to you more.
I look forward to hearing fron you,
Angela Swain

43778 -
modify delete 43814 - Reply from zhou (China) - 2012-03-21

你好,我来自中国。hello,I am from china.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info