Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 43600 - from Sarah (Australia) - 2012-03-02
: "Looking for Penpals"

Hi,
I am searching for an english speaking class who would be interested in regular pen pal (snail mail) contact with my class of grade 5 students.

We are from South Australia. We would be really keen to have international penpals if possible. Please message me if you are interested.

43600 -
modify delete 99889 - Reply from Estella (USA) - 2014-08-23

Hello,
Are you still looking for pen pals for your 5th grade class? I have 23 students looking for pen pals to correspond with someone in a foreign country. I have 14 girls and 9 boys. Please let me know as we are starting school September 2nd.

43600 -
modify delete 97620 - Reply from Jo (USA) - 2014-01-30

Sarah, I have a group of 5th graders who are starting a unit on Australia. It would be great to have pen pals. It is a class of 9 gifted students. They are very excited about learning about Australia. I think having a pen pal in your country would be a wonderful experience for them. Let me know if you are still interested.

43600 -
modify delete 77950 - Reply from Nina (Russia) - 2013-11-08

We are pupils from Russia.WE would like to be your pen pals .Please write us as soon as possible

43600 -
modify delete 74377 - Reply from levi (Kenya) - 2013-05-09

our students have the same age like yours and they are much interested they design lovely crafts

43600 -
modify delete 47599 - Reply from Lisa (USA) - 2012-10-08

Hello, I homeschool my 10 year old daughter. She has a strong self-selected interest in Australia and would love to have a pen pal. She is hopeful that she will be traveling to Australia with family friends in the fall of 2013.

43600 -
modify delete 46529 - Reply from Eva-Marie (USA) - 2012-09-08

Hello, I have 26 5th graders who would love to start writing to your class If you are still interested. How do we get started with that?

43600 -
modify delete 44068 - Reply from Miranda (USA) - 2012-04-18

Hello! I am a mother in North Carolina, United States, and i teach my own children from home. We are lookimg for penpals from Australia so that we can learn different cultures and customs, and also learn how to write proper letters, and write letters that others will enjoy reading. Maybe our penpals will turn out to be lifelong friends! Our girls are 15, 12, 10, and 7. Please let us know if you all have children who would like to correspond with our children. Thank you!!

43600 -
modify delete 43852 - Reply from PETER (Kenya) - 2012-03-25

Hello I have come across your profile and would like to have a correspondence with your class.I am Mr.Peter Lalo and I teach at the AMAF school in Kenya in the Eastern part of
Africa.
Please let me know so that we can start the class corespondenc!.
Lalo.

43600 -
modify delete 43819 - Reply from Tiffany (USA) - 2012-03-21

Hello,
I teach third grade at Bergman Academy in Des Moines, Iowa USA. I am starting a friendly letter unit and would love to be penpals with your class. My class consists of extremely bright students who perform above grade level. Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank you!
Tiffany

43600 -
modify delete 43667 - Reply from R. Virginia Bujia (Spain) - 2012-03-09

Hello: I'm a Primary English Teacher in Spain, interested in a cultural exchange (including perhaps a Flat Stanley Project) with an Australian school, because we´re studying your country this year. We study french too. My students will be between-9-10 years old) and they are 85 divided in three sections A, B and C. We´re looking forward hearing from you.

43600 -
modify delete 43640 - Reply from Lucie (France) - 2012-03-06

Hi!
I'm working with 10 or 11 year-old pupils who love English and I'm looking for penfriends for them.
We live on the West coast of France.
If you are interested, send me an email!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info