Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 43571 - from Chasing Ducks Team (Australia) - 2012-02-29
: "Fun project + Free Rubber Ducks"

We are sending a whole group of rubber ducks out to see the world. Whoever has the duck becomes the temporary owner and can add photos and stories to its online journey before passing it onto one of their friends to do the same. Check out Lucy who has just been to Egypt http://www.chasingducksblog.com/ducks/lucy We are looking for more people to take the ducks so if you think you could add some cool photos and stories, just get in touch with us and we can send you a duck!!! contact@chasingducksblog.com The Chasing Ducks Team

43571 -
modify delete 78152 - Reply from Katarzyna Laskowska (Poland) - 2013-11-15

hello,
is your project still active? we'd be willing to take part in it and take your duck somewhere exciting

43571 -
modify delete 74378 - Reply from levi (Kenya) - 2013-05-09

our students have the same age like yours and they are much interested they design lovely crafts

43571 -
modify delete 72968 - Reply from Amelia (USA) - 2012-12-30

I am interested in helping out with your chasing ducks program. I'm in the 5th grade and live in Missouri in the center of the United States. We have just moved out of St. Louis city to the country or actually the rural suburbs, so I think I can get lots of good photos and stories for you. Please send me a duck to 325 Dover Lane Fenton, MO 63026. I'm also interested in a snail mail pen pal if any of the students are interested. I have always wanted to go to Australia and want to learn more about it.

Sincerely,
Amelia Persons

43571 -
modify delete 47659 - Reply from Marion (France) - 2012-10-11

Hello,
I have a group of about 15 pupils betwen 10 and 13 years old. Some have just started english others are in their second year. The Rubber duck project would be a fun way to communicate with other pupils engaged in the project>. Our school is located between the Pyrenees mountains and the mediterranean sea. We live close to the spanish border. I am sure we could take fun pictures!

cheers

Marion

43571 -
modify delete 45119 - Reply from Claire (France) - 2012-07-15

Hello !
I've sent you an email via @chasingducks.org but as I haven't received any answers yet, I wonder if the project is still working. Please, let me know :-)

43571 -
modify delete 44994 - Reply from ÀîÖ¾ÐÀ£¨Li Zhixin) (China) - 2012-07-10

I want to make friends with your students. OK ? I'm 13 years old. I'm very live call

43571 -
modify delete 44307 - Reply from emily cremeans (USA) - 2012-05-18

Hi,

My class would love to recieve your rubber ducks and take them around Utah, U.S.A. My class is doing a similiar project, but with Flat Stanley. We would love it if we could send you a Flat Stanely and show him around Australia. Please let me know.

Emily Cremeans
1st grade teacher
Jefferson Academy
Kaysville, UT

43571 -
modify delete 43705 - Reply from Joh (USA) - 2012-03-13

My 8th graders would be thrilled to contribute to your "rubber ducky" search. We are located in southern Illinois--300 miles south of Chicago-not far from St. Louis. We are a small jr. high with only 80 students 7-8.
My 8th graders are beginning a project, creating a "wall" of people from around the world, for our unit on the Holocaust and are looking for pictures of people from different countries holding a copy of Anne Frank: Diary of a Young Girl. Would you be able to have a few of your students, individually, holding a copy of the book.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info