Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 42760 - from Zoe (Great Britain) - 2011-12-19
: "International school penpal exchange wanted"

Hi there,

I am a Head of Year at a very large secondary school in the UK ( we have 1800 students!). I am looking to start a penpal project for the students in my year group - Year 7 (ages 11 & 12).

It would be great if we could link up with a school from across the globe so students can write and exhange letters with students of a similar age and share their experiences etc.

If you would be interested in starting such a project on a long-term basis please get in touch.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Zoe Ali

42760 -
modify delete 122188 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2018-06-20

Dear colleague,
Is your school interested in carrying out an exchange of students with a Spanish high school located in Málaga (south coast of Spain)? We can offer nice host families, motivating teachers, excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city. We are experienced in eTwinning and Erasmus + projects. Looking forward to hearing from you,
Best regards.
Reme Vera
email: remeprofe2000@yahoo.es

42760 -
modify delete 100517 - Reply from kessler (France) - 2014-09-08

HI,
I am a high school teacher of English in France
I would like my students to exchange mail with high school English speaking students
They are 16
regards

42760 -
modify delete 72707 - Reply from María Lorente (Spain) - 2012-12-06

Hi, I am an English teacher in a high school from Almeria (Spain). It is a private school and we are really interested in having an exchange with students aged 14-17. Their second language in the school is English, and if you are interested in doing this kind of activity, please let me know and I´ll be pleased to give you more details. Thank you!

42760 -
modify delete 72403 - Reply from Fanny (France) - 2012-11-15

I teach English to French primary and secondary pupils in a small private school of English.
I would like to set up a correspondence with classes from an English speaking country for the whole school year. My pupils are motivated and so am I.
Here is the site of the school:
http://bigbensoe.free.fr
f.forrester70@gmail.com

42760 -
modify delete 48043 - Reply from Sarah (USA) - 2012-11-01

Hello - I am an orchestra teacher in the Midwest of the United States. My students (ages 14-18) are hoping to do a cultural exchange (pen-pals) with an orchestra class - though we have not had any response from my orchestra contacts. Would you have any students interested?
Sarah

42760 -
modify delete 46272 - Reply from Yaroslava (Ukraine) - 2012-09-02

Hello,
my name is Yaroslava. I'm a teacher of English in a specialized comprehensive school #2 in Kalush, Ukraine . My students are smart and kind. We learn lots of British Studies , American Literature and Arts.
Moreover, our school specializes in English, French, Polish and German. There are 1000 students in my school. Each year the students participate in FLEX and go to study to the USA.
We are very interested in getting in contact with you and your students to discover diversity of the world.

42760 -
modify delete 45866 - Reply from April (USA) - 2012-08-23

I am a 7th gread teacher in Alabama, US. I would love to arrange for our students to become pen pals and learn more about each others culture. I would love for them to get the extra writing practice. Thanks so much! April

42760 -
modify delete 45154 - Reply from April Landry (Canada) - 2012-07-17

Hello
My name is April and I have students who are in grade 5 that are 11 years old. I would love to have them spend sometime writing to students who are the same age in a different country. We learn about medieval times and to have a connection to the place where most of this occured would be great. I have 30 students. School does not start here until Sept. April

42760 -
modify delete 45153 - Reply from April Landry (Canada) - 2012-07-17

Hello
My name is April and I have students who are in grade 5 that are 11 years old. I would love to have them spend sometime writing to students who are the same age in a different country. We learn about medieval times and to have a connection to the place where most of this occured would be great. I have 30 students. School does not start here until Sept. April

42760 -
modify delete 44406 - Reply from Jenny (Korea) - 2012-05-29

Hi,

I have about eighty 13-year-old Korean students that would love to have penpals.

Please give me an e-mail or message if interested!

Jenny

42760 -
modify delete 43677 - Reply from jasmine (China) - 2012-03-10

hello teacher, i am a student from china, and the reason i contact u is i need ur help.
I set up a club in my school about teaching foreigners chinese and learn sth from u.
if its possible,could u plz help me to set up the club in ur school, let ur scholl students to communicate with us and that will be great ,but if u wont or sth balabala...
no problem ,appreciate u same ! i am 16 thank u teacher

42760 -
modify delete 43491 - Reply from jenny (Australia) - 2012-02-21

Hi Zoe,
As a part of my special needs class of approximately 15 students aged between 15-17 years we're doing an Integrated Studies course.
For that, email correspondees are needed while my students fill various communication requirements.
I can email the course to you if you like.
Can your school make use of this situation?
We're a high school in Australia.
Jenny

42760 -
modify delete 43227 - Reply from Carla (Germany) - 2012-02-01

I teach English at a small school in southern Germany. I currently have a class of 30 students (age 12) in my grade 6. We would be very interested in beginning a penpal exchange with your students.

42760 -
modify delete 43157 - Reply from Elena (Russia) - 2012-01-26

Hello,
I'm very interested in your offer. I'd love to find some penpals for my students too. And they are the same age as yours.

We are from Russia. And our English level isn't too high. But I want to motivate my students to learn English more properly. And communicating with you will be so precious for us.

Please, write to me soon if you would like to contact with us or not.

Sincerely yours,
Elena

42760 -
modify delete 43072 - Reply from Martine (Canada) - 2012-01-18

Hi Zoé !
I'm a teacher in english as a second language in a autochtone school in Quebec. I'm searching for persons who are interessed for penpal exchange with Atikamekw. They are 12 to 18 years old. Secondary 1 to 5.
If you are interessed, you can contact me to my email adress, please. Thanks a lot.

Martine Jean

42760 -
modify delete 43064 - Reply from Elena (Russia) - 2012-01-18

Hello! I am a teacher of English from a secondary school in Siberia, Russia. We have about 300 students aged from 7 to 17. I find the way to motivate my students to study better. I think the international communication with real speakers is the best way to do it. We'll be very glad to start any project with your school. Please write me back, if you don't mind

42760 -
modify delete 43056 - Reply from charlene (Mauritius) - 2012-01-17

Hello,
I am an English teacher in Mauritius. I am in chrge of a penpal club at school and there are about 30 pupils from 12 to 18 years old. Here at school we are interested to improve their English language through various snailmail.If you are interested with this letter exchange please answer back soon.
yours
Charlene

42760 -
modify delete 43020 - Reply from Latifa Khalfi (Tunisia) - 2012-01-14

My name is Latifa Khalfi.I am an English teacher in Tunisia.I have about 25 students who are interested to exchange letters with your students.They are 7 grade students.They are 12 years old.If you are interested we can arrange that.

42760 -
modify delete 42961 - Reply from giusy (Italy) - 2012-01-11

I teach English in an Italian secondary school. I am very interested in setting up an email exchange with your school. My students are 13-17 years old and would like to get in touch with English students. If you are interested write me soon,
Best regards,
Giusy

42760 -
modify delete 42918 - Reply from Cristina (Spain) - 2012-01-07

Hi Zoe,
I'm a teacher in a secondary school in the Basque country and I would like my students to take part in a penpal project. I'm looking for 25 penpals aged 12 but other teachers may get interested as well and the number would increase.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Cristina

42760 -
modify delete 42889 - Reply from Nailya (Russia) - 2012-01-05

Hello Zoe,
It would be great to start this project. I am a teacher in a public school. I've got the students of the age you've mentioned. We are really interested in having penpals and exchanging our experiences.
We are going to learn the topic "Healthy food". What are your ideas on this topic?
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
With kindest regards,
Nailya

42760 -
modify delete 42872 - Reply from Christi (USA) - 2012-01-04

Hi Zoe,
I am a language arts teacher in Alabama. I teach 6th grade students ages 11-12. I would love to have my students exchange pen pal letters with your students! Hope we can connect soon!

42760 -
modify delete 42809 - Reply from sukran (Turkey) - 2011-12-28

Hi! I'm an English teacher in Turkey, with students of 4th, 6th and 7th grades, 10 - 13 ages. I would prefer pen friendship first by letters, because all of these children haven´t got internet at home, and it would be a multidimensional, more beautiful, and effective experience for them. Then they can communicate in class where there are computers.

42760 -
modify delete 42774 - Reply from Soraya (France) - 2011-12-22

Hi Zoé
I'm an English teacher in a secondary school in Suresnes (Paris) I teach pupils aged 11/15 and indeed I would be interested in a penpal exchange. My first years already correspond with Scottish penpals but I don't have any penpals for my 3rd and 4th years (13/15)...
Soraya
(sorayazerouali@yahoo.fr)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info