Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 42376 - from Ulla (Finland) - 2011-11-13
: "penfriends for pupils"

Hello!
I'm a teacher in Finland, and I'm looking for penfriends for my pupils (age 9-12) from all over the world. I don't plan a "class-to-class" correspondance, but search for individual kids to write with my pupils. I hope they can learn about foreign cultures and improve their language skills. At this point it would be better, if penfriends didn't have English as their native language, since the letters might easily be too long and difficult for my kids to understand.

42376 -
modify delete 127972 - Reply from Anna (Denmark) - 2020-06-30

Hello,
I’m Anna. Are you still interested in penpals abroad?
I teach two classes of 5th graders in Denmark.
I’m looking for penpals for email correspondin/skype meetings about topics such as daily life, hobbies, holiday stories, music, dreams etc.

Let me know if you are interested.

Kind regards,

Anna Gretchen Øris Olesen
Lind Skole
Denmark

42376 -
modify delete 123799 - Reply from Annie Claude (Senegal) - 2018-09-20

Hello ,I am Annie a teacher from Senegal .I would like to visit Finland 's schools because of the educative 's system.I need to receive invitations from many finland's schools. Lots of greetings from Senegal Annie

42376 -
modify delete 117915 - Reply from Krzysztof (Poland) - 2017-09-03

Hi, I am interested in penfriending too. It would be wonderful to correspond with children in Finland. Please write kkarski3@gmail.com
Greetings
KK

42376 -
modify delete 117077 - Reply from James (Great Britain) - 2017-08-05

Am a Trust of KIMS Neema Academy looking friends for the Children if possible exchange programme or writing to each other.

42376 -
modify delete 111824 - Reply from Nader (Tunisia) - 2016-07-27

Bonjour;
Nous disposons actuellement d'une garderie scolaire pour les niveaux allant du primaire au collége et nous optons pour le lancement d'une école primaire et secondaire privée selon un systéme éducatif européen pour cela je viens vers vous par cette idée vû que ton annonce m'a attiré et elle me semble interessante .
Dans l'attente de vous lire je vous souhaite une bonne réception.
--------------------------------------------
Hello;
We currently have a nursery school for levels ranging from elementary to college and we opt for the launch of a primary and secondary private school in a European educational system for that I come to you with the idea that your advertisement feen m ' attracted and it seems interesting .
Pending read you I wish you good reception.

42376 -
modify delete 109446 - Reply from NIRJA (Canada) - 2015-12-01

Hi,
My name is Nirja and I am 8 year old girl studying in grade 3 looking for pen friends. I would like to have snail mail penpals. if you are interested, please write to me.

Thanks.

42376 -
modify delete 108370 - Reply from Batoul (Algeria) - 2015-10-06

Hej;Salut and Hello,i am batoul,je me nomme batoul,je viens d'avoir 10 ans,je parle français,anglais,je veux apprendre le finnois.Je suis une élèvé trés studieuse qui veut apprendre beaucoup de choses et dans tous les domaines.I speak french very well.

42376 -
modify delete 73947 - Reply from ayse (Turkey) - 2013-04-04

Hi Ulla,
I'm a teacher in a college in Istanbul, Turkey. I'm looking for penfriendships for my students. I have 3rd and 4th graders who are 9-10 years old. They would like to practice their languages and communicate with children in another culture. If you are still interested in penpal project, please contact with me.

Many Thanks
Ayse

42376 -
modify delete 73908 - Reply from Sandra (Brazil) - 2013-04-01

Hi there! I am also looking for new friends for my students. Their mother tongue is Portuguese and they are learning English as well.
Thank you!

42376 -
modify delete 72852 - Reply from Baifern (Thailand) - 2012-12-20

Hello teacher
I want pen friend age eleven to twelve or below that is ok.
I want only girl. Thank you

42376 -
modify delete 72549 - Reply from arzu (Turkey) - 2012-11-25

Hello :)
I think this is me you have described. I m a teacher in Turkey and i have been searching penpals for my kids for a short time. our native language is Turkish and so my kids will be able to have a chance to improve English and enjoy themselves. if you accept our school and students , we ll be so happy :)

sincerely..

arzu sarý
DOGUBAYAZIT/ AGRI / TURKEY

42376 -
modify delete 47933 - Reply from ashlynn (USA) - 2012-10-28

Hello my name is ashlynn and i am willing to write your students

42376 -
modify delete 43816 - Reply from Margaret (USA) - 2012-03-21

Hi. I teach English as a Second Language and my kids would LOVE to write--in English, but....like yours....not too much at a time! I teach K, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade kids, so ages would match up nicely for most of them. Please get in touch if you are still looking for penpals. Thank you!

42376 -
modify delete 43116 - Reply from Xavier (Switzerland) - 2012-01-21

Bonjour
Je viens de découvrir ton message et il m'intéresse beaucoup.
Je suis moi-même également enseignant dans une classe primaire avec des élèves de 10-12 ans.Notre école se situe en Suisse romande, donc de langue française. Et, depuis quelques semaines maintenant, nous avons entamé un dossier relatif à la correspondance. Je serais donc hyper intéressé par un échange avec ta classe et ses élèves.
J'attends donc de tes nouvelles et me réjouis d'ores et déjà de concrétiser ce projet.
Salutations
Xavier Froidevaux
E-mail : xavier.froidevaux@epsaigne.ch

42376 -
modify delete 42768 - Reply from Delia (Spain) - 2011-12-21

I'm a teacher in the North of Spain. My pupils are 11 and 12 years old, and they would be very happy to have penfriends from other countries. They are 4 classes, with 43 pupils. Are you interested?. Please tell me.
Delia

42376 -
modify delete 42444 - Reply from Rossella (Italy) - 2011-11-18

Hi, Ulla! My name is Rossella and I am an English teacher in a Primary school in Turin, Italy. I'm looking for some penpals for my 9 years old students. They know a little English, we're starting to write very simple sentences using the simple present of the verbs to be, to have and to like. They could write snail mails or emails, if you wish. We could write letters about different topics such us: introducing myself, my favourite things, my home, my hometown, my family, my country, likes and dislikes,...
They would be so happy to start a correspondance with foreign children!!!! Please, let me know if you are interested in finding 22 Italian penpals for your children!
Thanks so much!
Rossella

42376 -
modify delete 42400 - Reply from eric (France) - 2011-11-15

I do again my message with an another é-mail I think the first one has a mistake
I am waiting for your answer
bye
éric from South of France near Marseille

42376 -
modify delete 42380 - Reply from eric (France) - 2011-11-14

hello
I'm a teacher in a primary school in south of France
Ihave got 22 pupils (10-11 years old)and I hotp to write with a school from an another country in english
they learn english sice 2 years
bye

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info