Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 39502 - from Marli (Brazil) - 2011-07-22
: "Looking for friends to my students"

Hello,

My students are in 7th grade and I'd like to connect to find students who speak English to correspond with them.

39502 -
modify delete 48232 - Reply from david (Great Britain) - 2012-11-12

hi
my name is david and im a primary school teacher in england. my children are 9-10 years old and we live in portsmouth which is a city in southern england by the sea.
take care
david

39502 -
modify delete 42757 - Reply from Catherine (Great Britain) - 2011-12-19

Hi!
I am answering your ad for pupils to write to your school.
My pupils are 12-13 years old. Can you tell me if that is suitable? We could write to each other. My students would love that. Please let me know, thankyou!

39502 -
modify delete 41827 - Reply from Amy (Canada) - 2011-10-17

Hello,
I teach a grade 3 class in Canada and looking for students to participate in a gingerbread exchange where we learn about a coutnry and their traditions on how they celebrate Christmas. Plese let me know if you are interested,

Amy

39502 -
modify delete 40771 - Reply from Marli (Brazil) - 2011-09-13

Hi Rebecca,
Thanks for your answer!!! As I said in my message I'd like my students change letters or emails with other English students around the world. If you want we can do this.
I hope your answer.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Marli

39502 -
modify delete 40757 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2011-09-13

I teach 7th grade and am interested in talking more about pen pals.

39502 -
modify delete 40094 - Reply from Noémie (France) - 2011-08-22

Hello!My name's Noémie. I'm 28. I'm an English teacher in France (near Grenoble, in the south east of France).
Just to answer to your message. I'm looking for penpals for my students next year because I did it last year (thanks to this site!!) with an Irish colleague and a Romanian one and it was SOOOOOO interesting...
We'll work together next year but I've got some 50 pupils aged 13 and I'm looking for penpals for them...I've read that you've got 95 pupils,it's not a problem because if you decide to work with me, I also have one colleague who is looking for penpals and he'll have at least 55 pupils so....
Last year, we exchange with mails, letters, photostories...and many other things...
Waiting for your answer!!
Have a nice day!
Noemie.

39502 -
modify delete 39631 - Reply from Marli (Brazil) - 2011-08-02

Hello!!!! Thanks for your answer!!! I'd like my students exchange letters or emails with yours. They are in Basic level but like to learn and practice English. I have 95 thirteen age students and you? If you have less than me I can choose some of them to do this project. What do you think about? I hope we can do this.
Hugs,
Marli

39502 -
modify delete 39630 - Reply from shuwu (Uganda) - 2011-08-01

Ihave kids who would to get penpal of that age.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info