Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 38253 - from EMANUELA (Brazil) - 2011-03-01
: "Penpal in Primary School in Thailand"

Hello, everybody!
I teach English for children from 8 to 10 years old in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
They are learning about different countries and nationalities and as they chose Thai Culture to know more about. I think it would be very interesting if they could correpond kids from Thailand.
Thanks a lot!
Emanuela

38253 -
modify delete 47173 - Reply from celine (France) - 2012-09-23

Bonjour, je suis enseignante d'une classe de 27 élèves de cm2, âgés de 10 ans, à Sottevilles les rouen, dans la banlieue de Rouen, capitale régionale de la Haute Normandie, en France.
je cherche des adresses d'école un peu partout dans le monde pour faire "voyager" mes élèves. Ils se sont dessinés et se sont glissés dans une enveloppe. Ils ont ajouté des dessins, des photos, ils se sont présentés, ont dit ce qu'ils aimaient, ce qu'ils n'aimaient pas, ils présentent leur école, leur environnement proche. Si vous acceptez de recevoir notre lettre, vous pouvez nous renvoyer un courrier dans lequel vos élèves se présentent à leur tour.
Mon objectif est de faire découvrir aux enfants que tous les enfants du monde ont des points communs et qu'il existe des différences également.
Dans l'espoir que cette proposition retienne votre attention,
Cordialement
Céline Charrier

Hello, I am a teacher of a class of 27 pupils of cm2, 10-year-old, to Sottevilles Rouen, in the suburb of Rouen, regional capital of the Haute-Normandie, in France.
I look for addresses of school almost everywhere in the world to make my pupils "travel. They took shape and skipped into an envelope. They added drawings, photos, they appeared, what said what they liked, what they did not like, they present their school, their close environment. If you agree to receive our letter, you can send back to(dismiss) us a mail in which your pupils appear in their turn.
My objective is to make discover to the children that all the children of the world have common points and that there are differences also.
In the hope that this proposal catches your attention,
Cordially
Céline Charrier

38253 -
modify delete 45030 - Reply from classinahn (Swaziland) - 2012-07-12

hello,everybody
can you teach my child she is 11years old she is turning 12 years old.

38253 -
modify delete 40066 - Reply from Marissa (USA) - 2011-08-22

Hello,
My name is Marissa and I am the Director of School Climate at an elementary school located in Newark, New Jersey (USA). Your ad stuck out to me because our school is located near the "Ironbound" section of our town, which is rich with cultures all speaking Portuguese. (Portugal, Cape Verde, and Brazil). We would love for an opportunity to learn about growing up in Brazil--for our students to be able to correspond with yours, to exchange photographs of our communities, talk about cultures, etc. Please respond if you are interested. Thank you.
Marissa
m.jackson@newarkeducators.org

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info