Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 3748 - from Daniel (Japan) - 2005-05-23
: "English-language exchange with Asian penpals"

Hello, all! I'm an assistant English teacher in a Japanese junior high school. My third-year elective English class (29 students, 13-14 years old) is looking for penpals in other Asian countries (Korea, China, Thailand, etc.) with whom we can exchange English-language letters: e-mail or postcards, or both. Please contact me if you're interested, thanks!

3748 -
modify delete 21107 - Reply from angel (Singapore) - 2007-09-22

hi!I am very happy to find ppl who want to contact through postcards..I really wish to have their email addreses and photos.mine is mamba_candy@hotmail.com...thanks

3748 -
modify delete 9837 - Reply from amy (France) - 2006-05-10

hello
i'm student, original from cambodia but m livin in france.
sorry my english is very bad. but i want to improve it and i love to study japanes too

3748 -
modify delete 9587 - Reply from Radouane (Morocco) - 2006-04-29

Hello, my name is Radouane and I am an English teacher in Morocco. I have been teaching English for 4 years. I am interested in learning about different cultures as my students do. I was in a cultural exchange last year in the USA. If you like the idea of exchanging. We will send letters, pictures, music and other things related to our culture

3748 -
modify delete 9328 - Reply from Ariane (Malaysia) - 2006-04-13

Is there still any chance I can write to your students? I'm Ariane, 14, and I'm interested in the Japanese culture. I'm from Malaysia, and I'd be happy to write to any of your students. Email me if you'd like me to write to them ^^

3748 -
modify delete 8873 - Reply from veronica (USA) - 2006-03-10

hi i am 13 years old and would love to send things to you and youre students

3748 -
modify delete 8073 - Reply from Youssef benzoubair (France) - 2006-01-26

Hello ! We are a small school in Bordeaux , France . We are aged from 12 to 14 . We learn English and we would like to have pen pal in order to share our experiences and culture . We are looking farward to hearing from you . Youssef .

3748 -
modify delete 7257 - Reply from Lorna (Jamaica) - 2005-12-12

Hi,
My name is Lorna Robinson I am looking a female penfriend for my 10 year old son for language and culture exchange.
I can be contacted at the above emial address. Thank you very much. Bye.

3748 -
modify delete 5153 - Reply from Ben (USA) - 2005-09-10

My class is interested in writing to you. There are only 27 in my class but we can accomadate that. They are a little bit younger since the grades are fourth through sixth. IF you are still, interested let me know. Thanks BEn

3748 -
modify delete 4965 - Reply from Marlon (Philippines) - 2005-08-30

Sure! I'm so glad to help your students! I'm a licensed engineer working here in the Philippines. I'm 26 years old. I really want to have some Japanese friends as well so I can learn more their native language. I had a Japanese language before for 6 months but Im not that good yet with the language. It's really my dream to reach Tokyo. Anyway, let me know more about it! Take care and God bless!

3748 -
modify delete 4147 - Reply from Sarah (USA) - 2005-06-24

Hello

I am 11 years old and I live In Pennsylvania. I would love to talk to your student and answer any questions you may have.

Thanks

3748 -
modify delete 3888 - Reply from saba (Pakistan) - 2005-06-07

hi .i am saba from pakistan.saw ur add on some penpal site.and i want to make penpals from ur class.i hope that age doe'nt matter.i am 20 years old.i have done my 12 grade and free for about 2 months. i am getting bored in home so i am looking to make new friends no matter if they r smaller then me or bigger.thats it for now.bye.
saba

honey_big@hotmail.com

3748 -
modify delete 3862 - Reply from haboul (Algeria) - 2005-06-01

salut informations géo-politiques, touristiques et culturelles sur tous les pays du monde -

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info