Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 37070 - from Liza (Colombia) - 2010-10-22
: "Creating intercultural e-mail contact"

Hello,
we are looking for several E-Mail contacts all around the world!

Colegio Fervan is a private school in Bogotá, Colombia, with approx. 600 students. They are attending to the school from kindergarten up to colombian school-leaving exam, Bachillerato.
The main focus of the school is mathematics and sciences, but the school offers the ability to learn several foreign languages. Besides English, which is taught since the first grade, the pupils can choose from sixth grade on to learn a second foreign language.
They can choose between German, French, Chino-Mandarin, Japanese and Korean, which are taught by native speakers.
The possibilities to get in contact with other cultures in Colombia, unfortunately, are surely limited. For the students of this school it is great possibility to exchange with other cultures, increasing the motivation to learn a foreign language and get to know more about other cultures.
The Colombian semester will only go till the end of November and will begin again in February. We hope, if you are interested in contact with Colegio Fervan, that on grounds of this short remaining time, the students can get in contact as soon as possible.

37070 -
modify delete 116490 - Reply from Erin (Germany) - 2017-06-29

Hello!

My name is Erin, I teach grade 4 at an international school in Germany. My students are from all over the world and are a mix of English native speakers and second language speakers. As such there is also a range in fluency, but all can write letters very well.

We are about to go on Summer break until late August, but would be very interested in writing to your students in the new school year. We may do this just in our classroom, but are also looking to start up a letter writing group. If you are interested in writing to some of my students, please get in touch.

Warm regards,
Erin Hopkins

37070 -
modify delete 44093 - Reply from Abou (Burkina Faso) - 2012-04-21

Hi. My name is Dembélé Abou.
I come from Burkina Faso, a West African small francophone country.
The capital city is Ouagadougou.
I am teaching Sport in a small cutural town called Kaya at about 100 km far from Ouagadougou.
I am a sport teacher and I am looking for a school which can help me get a scholarship to continue stidies in order to improve my knowlege.
I am also looking for a school abraod where i can teach in order to get more experience.
I would also like to Know about the culture of different people throughout the world improve my English and learn other langages.
I love music, dancing swimming,culture,langages,pet animals.I am 30.
I attended some university classes in anglophone department. I am looking forward to reading you.
Phone:(00226)78459010 or (00226)70013464 or (00226)76500856 or (00226)40453245. PoBox: 48

37070 -
modify delete 43569 - Reply from Brigitte (Luxembourg) - 2012-02-29

Hello,
I just came across your ad for penpals.
I am a teacher myself, but in this case I am looking for Colombian penfriends for my daughter. She is currently 9 years old, was born in Bogota and wishes to get in touch with girls and boys of her own age group (born between 2001 and 2003) living in Colombia.
My daughter is fluent in German and has quite a good knowledge of French. She is being homeschooled since 2010 and would be in grade 4 of primary school if she still went to the public school system. She likes reading, writing, painting, travelling. She has fencing classes and tennis classes and loves playing the clarinett.
I hope we will soon get in touch with interested girls and boys.
Have a nice day :)

37070 -
modify delete 37097 - Reply from Wijewardana (Sri Lanka) - 2010-10-24

I'm a teacher from Sri lanka. I like to have some pen pals from your school.
See our site - http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/society/35297.php
one of my student - http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/science/iresha.php

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info