Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 35932 - from Anastasia (Greece) - 2010-09-06
: "penpals for my students"

Hello,I'm an english and french teacher in a small preparatory school in Greece.
My students age from 10-15 years old. We're interested in exchanging letters, photos and learning other countries mostly european ones.
I have 14 students who learn english and 4 students who learn french.
Looking forward to your letters!
Anastasia

35932 -
modify delete 38303 - Reply from Scim (France) - 2011-03-02

Hello,
We are 5 french friends and we’ve just created a blog that we want european. We’d like that teenagers from all over Europe participe to it.
Maybe we could be interested to make your pupils work on this cultural and funny project :
http://titeufovereurope.wordpress.com/
The blog is bilangual, english and french, + different participations in other european languages.
It would be great,
See you soon on our blog,
Scim

35932 -
modify delete 36030 - Reply from Mark (USA) - 2010-09-08

Hi,
I teach at a small elementary/middle school in Massachusetts and would love to begin a pen pal correspondence with 6th, 7th or 8th grades. My 6th grade class is 25 students, 7th- 22 students, and 8th-22 students. If you are interested please email me or contact me at

Mark Karhan
Clarksburg Elementary School
777 West Cross Roads
Clarksburg MA 01247

35932 -
modify delete 36021 - Reply from Ludomira (Poland) - 2010-09-08

Hi,
My name is Ludomira Kalicka. I run a small private school in Szczecin, Poland and I'm looking for penpals for my students aged 13-15. We start our classes next week. We would like to exchange ordinary letters, photos, CDs with our works and possibly short videos with introductions.
Please contact me if you are interested.
Thank you.
Ludomira

35932 -
modify delete 35994 - Reply from Wijewardana (Sri Lanka) - 2010-09-07

I'm a teacher from Sri lanka. I like to introduce many penpals for my students to impure their English knowledge. My students are in 8-15 ages level. Do you like to make a friendship with us?

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info