Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 3587 - from Zoraya (Brazil) - 2005-04-30
: "penpals from Brazil"

Hello everyone. I teach chlidren from 7 to 10 in Brazil and we are working on a project which aims to exchange cultural information with kids from all over the world. We speak Portuguese but we understand English as well .Brazil is a wonderful and very friendly country and I´m sure we all will learn a lot.
E-mail me back at lppompeia@hipernet.com.br.
Best wishes
Teacher zoraya

3587 -
modify delete 107610 - Reply from Catherine (Canada) - 2015-09-10

I teach English as a second language to students in the French province of Québec.

3587 -
modify delete 29940 - Reply from aybike (Turkey) - 2009-05-07

Hi, I heard that world brotherhood aybike your project for you, I 'm from turkey bye

3587 -
modify delete 28709 - Reply from Kate (Great Britain) - 2009-01-19

Hi,

I am a primary school teacher (ages 5/6) and our topic this term is Brazil and the rainforest.

We would love to set up a penpal project for the term either through email or letters with another class of a similiar age.

Please let me know if you would be willing to try this.

Thanks
Kate

3587 -
modify delete 26551 - Reply from andrea (Canada) - 2008-09-05

Hello, I am a assistant teacher during my practicum in a primary school in Toronto Canada, I would love to have my class grades 2-3 exchange letters with your class. If you are interested please email me at andrea3410@yahoo.com. We have 18 students.

3587 -
modify delete 26074 - Reply from Caroline (France) - 2008-08-08

Hello !
I am a french teacher, living in Normandy (France). My pupils are 7/8 years old and I would like them to discover the world through penpals exchange. We don't speak portuguese but french and we can as well correspond in english.
Our school year starts next month (september). So if you are interested in exchanging letters, mails, photos and so on, we would be delighted to do so ! You can contact me through my email adress ! Hope to hear soon from you !
Caroline

3587 -
modify delete 22736 - Reply from Heidi (USA) - 2007-12-07

We are two 6th grade classrooms in Hawaii that would love to have pen pals from China. Would you be interested? My students are ages 11-12.

Aloha,
Heidi Salvador
6th grade teacher

3587 -
modify delete 22623 - Reply from Dave (USA) - 2007-11-30

Hello.
I know your message is a couple of years old, but is there any chance that you are still interested with your current class to hear from/email with students here in the US? They are 7 and 8 year olds and would love to correspond with them if so.
Please let me know ASAP,
Thank you,
Dave Cranston

3587 -
modify delete 21954 - Reply from Valeria (Italy) - 2007-11-01

Hello!
I'me teching Italian in a middel school in Italy and my students would like to exchange mail in English with Brasilian students. They are 12-13 years old and their English is not perfect, but I believe their mail exchange can rule!
Contact me!

3587 -
modify delete 17009 - Reply from Christina (USA) - 2007-01-24

Hello
I am a second grade(7-9 years old) teacher in America. We are learning about cultures from around the world. I am interested in learning about your customs and traditions. We are currently writing about our community and customs. I look forward to exchanging information with your students.
Take Care,
Christina

3587 -
modify delete 16991 - Reply from Annie (USA) - 2007-01-24

Hello, I am a teacher in Buffalo, New York in the United States. I am a doing a unit on Brazil with my third graders who range in age from 8-9. I am looking for them to learn about life in Brazil. I have 23 students in my class. Hopefully we can learn about each others lifestyles. Hope all is well. Teacher Annie Whelan

3587 -
modify delete 10314 - Reply from Tracy (USA) - 2006-06-02

I teach students ages 8-9. I would be interested in having my class become penpals with Brazilian students as we do study Brazil.

3587 -
modify delete 6922 - Reply from Sanya (Fiji) - 2005-11-25

Hello! I heard that you would like to meet people from all over the world. Well, my name is Sanya. I am a 15 year old girl and I live in Fiji (i'm really Italian) but I've been in Fiji all my life. I would love to get to know your students and tell them a bit about the beautiful Fiji Islands

3587 -
modify delete 4848 - Reply from katarzyna (Poland) - 2005-08-23

Hi,
I'm Kate, and I teach at a Primary School in Poland. My students would be very happy to exchange mails with your pupils, Waitng for a mail.

3587 -
modify delete 4412 - Reply from Donna (USA) - 2005-07-14

Hello,

I have a class of 20, 5th grade students who I am seeking pen pals for to specifically explore the cultures of Brazil, Mexico and Peru. I would love to have your class correspond with my class.

Sincerely,

Donna

3587 -
modify delete 4411 - Reply from Donna (USA) - 2005-07-14

I am a fifth grade teacher who is also looking to exchange cultural information for my class of 20 students. I would love to cooperate with you and your class.

Sincerely,
Donna

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info