Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 34495 - from Channy (China) - 2010-06-11
: "A Chinese teacher"

I'm a Chinese.I'm a teacher,and I want to make friends with you to improve my English.

34495 -
modify delete 45208 - Reply from Elvis (Ghana) - 2012-07-19

hello
I am a trained teacher and would want to be your friend,I want to travel to china to teach,can you help me out.
Elvis

34495 -
modify delete 40835 - Reply from Aga (Poland) - 2011-09-15

Hi
What classes do you teach?How old are your students?We would like to correspond and exchange letters with your students. Do you agree?We are 13-16 years old, we are a small school in western part of Poland and we want to learn more about your country!!
write to me:
agnieszkanova@poczta.fm

34495 -
modify delete 37156 - Reply from Mary (USA) - 2010-10-28

My name is Mary Howard and I teach the sixth grade (ages 11 - 12) in Grand Island, New York.

My students are beginning a project and I was wondering if you or your class be interested in receiving an e-mail letter with interesting facts about our area? In return, we would ask that you go online to complete a survey (in English) for our students about your school and community.

Please reply if you would be interested in this small exchange!!

Thank You!

Mary Howard

34495 -
modify delete 36667 - Reply from Monika (Slovakia) - 2010-10-01

Hi Iam Monika Iam a teacher too. Iam looking for new penfriends and I want to improve my English. Hope you write soon.

34495 -
modify delete 34582 - Reply from Gen (Cameroon) - 2010-06-20

My pleasure writing to you, I saw your pen pal request and i was pleased to link you so as to build a better communication between our students and our schools for a common interest of knowing other cultures via emails and post mails.I teach English and Maths in class 6(9-10years).i have a sample of 30 students.from African -Cameroon. we shall be please to keep communication with you.hope to hear from you.My pleasure.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info