Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 34021 - from Julia (Russia) - 2010-04-10
: "pals for 13-15 year-olds"

Hi, my name is Julia, I am looking for pen pals for my students.

I want my students to have a chance to exchange English letters about Russia and themselves with students in other places around the world. Also, if the other school has internet access, we might even be able to work out a skype chat or video exchange.

Both non-native and native speakers are welcome to reply, and I'm willing to work with students of various ages.

34021 -
modify delete 109099 - Reply from Lionel (France) - 2015-11-08

Hello Julia
My name is Lionel and I teach English to French students aged from 11 to 15 years old.
I am very interested in having some of my students exchange with yours in various ways (letters, cards, live chats or mails ) to enable them to improve their English and learn more about their russian counterparts' life.
Regards

34021 -
modify delete 41595 - Reply from MARGARITA TORRES (Spain) - 2011-10-08

Hi. I´m an English teacher in a Secondary School in Tenerife (The Canary Islands).
I would like to have penpals (snail mail) for my students. I have a group of 25 students between 15-16 years old and thhey are willing to be in contact with students of another countries.
If you are interested, please contact me.
Regards
Margarita Torres

34021 -
modify delete 40259 - Reply from Johanna (Germany) - 2011-08-28

Hello!
My name is Johanna and I am a girl from Germany.
I'm 16years old and looking for pen pals.
I am learning Russian for 4 years.
I´m learning English for 7 years and German is my mother tongue.
Would you be my pen pal? Then please answer!

LG

34021 -
modify delete 39400 - Reply from Kimberly (USA) - 2011-07-15

Hello. I teach 7th grade in Rockvale, TN, USA. I have 3 classes of about 27 that I'm looking for pen pals for (ages 12-13). Do you have a class that you'd like my students to be pen pals with?

Thank you, Kimberly Rein
http://www.rms.rcs.k12.tn.us/Teachers/ReinK/reink_new.htm

34021 -
modify delete 36853 - Reply from Bev (USA) - 2010-10-09

Are you still looking for pen pals? Please let me know. My students are currently learning about Russia. I think it would be great experience for them to have the ability to correspond with a Russian student or classroom.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Bev

34021 -
modify delete 35112 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2010-07-27

I teach sixth grade in the United States. My students are between the ages of 11 and 13 years old. In sixth grade, the students study the geography and cultures of the world. I am interested in having my students correspond through postal mail rather than e-mail because there is not much access to technology at my school. If you are interested in having your class correspond with mine, please respond. Thank you.

34021 -
modify delete 34511 - Reply from Brian (USA) - 2010-06-13

Hey, my name is Brian and i'm a 14 year old American student. I'm known to be very nice and generous, so you and your students can talk to me about anything at anytime about me and America. I would like to communicate to you and your class.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Brian

34021 -
modify delete 34256 - Reply from Bob (USA) - 2010-05-11

We are in the process of setting up pen pal exchanges between students in Tallahassee Florida and Krasnodar Russia. Our first attempt is to set up an exchange between Deerlake Middle School (Tallahassee) and Gymnasium 82 (Krasnodar). We would like to exchange information with other USA-Russia pen pal projects. Bob Broedel, President Tallahassee-Krasnodar Sister City Program; P.O. Box 20049; Tallahassee FL USA 32316 bob.broedel@tkscp.org

34021 -
modify delete 34114 - Reply from mohamed (Algeria) - 2010-04-22

hello i am very happy to write to your pupils i am teacher of sports i speak french arabic and little english i hope to be friends read you soon .

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info