Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 33965 - from Ludmila (Russia) - 2010-04-04
: "Looking for penpals in English speaking countries"

I'm teaching English in one of the schools in the city of Surgut in Siberia, Russia. I've got groups of students aged 8-15, who are eager to write to pen pals. I think it would be a good motivation in studying the language.
If you are interested in penpals from Russia let me know.

33965 -
modify delete 41596 - Reply from MARGARITA TORRES (Spain) - 2011-10-08

Hi. I´m an English teacher in a Secondary School in Tenerife (The Canary Islands).
I would like to have penpals (snail mail) for my students. I have a group of 25 students between 15-16 years old and they are willing to be in contact with students of another countries.
If you are interested, please contact me.
Regards
Margarita Torres

33965 -
modify delete 37998 - Reply from Elisa (Western Samoa) - 2011-01-25

Hey there!
My name is Elisa, I'm a US Peace Corps volunteer working in Western Samoa (in the South Pacific) and I teach English to kids at the Primary School and I'm interested in teaching them about different cultures all over the world, so if you are still interested (or know someone who is) in exchanging snail-mail between Russia and Samoa in English, I'd love to do that with you this year!
Thanks for your reply,
Elisa

33965 -
modify delete 35113 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2010-07-27

I teach sixth grade in the United States. My students are between the ages of 11 and 13 years old. In sixth grade, the students study the geography and cultures of the world. I am interested in having my students correspond through postal mail rather than e-mail because there is not much access to technology at my school. If you are interested in having your class correspond with mine, please respond. Thank you.

33965 -
modify delete 34257 - Reply from Bob (USA) - 2010-05-11

We have a project where students of Deerlake Middle School in Tallahassee Florida exchange letters with students of Gymnasium 82 in Krasnodar Russian. We would like to exchange information with other USA-Russia pen friend exchanges. Bob Broedel, President Tallahassee-Krasnodar Sister City Program; P.O. Box 20049; Tallahassee FL 32316 bob.broedel@tkscp.org

33965 -
modify delete 33969 - Reply from hamide (Turkey) - 2010-04-04

I am a student an universty.I will to be a teacher in primary school.but ý want to be a good techer.and what can ý do fo it?ý am waiting your help

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info