Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 33388 - from Elena (Russia) - 2010-02-04
: "looking for pen pals"

Hello!
My name is Elena and I teach English in Volzhsky, Russia. I am looking for pen pals for my students to practise their English. My students are 10-12 years old. They are very enthusiastic about speaki and writing English and it would be nice to find friends of the same age who speak English. We could also do some project.
Thank you.

33388 -
modify delete 74554 - Reply from Margot (France) - 2013-05-27

Hello, My name is Margot i'm 20,
I work with children this summer, aged from 6 to 8 (they are 50)
We will play and work about the world, the other country, maybe also about their rights,
and we would like to exchange with other groups of children to open their minds.
They can maybe exchange drawings, are letters, i don't know when you're in holidays,
but if they can exchange during July it would be great !
Hope you understand, Thank you very much, hope you will ansmer.
have a good day !

33388 -
modify delete 38115 - Reply from priscilla (Canada) - 2011-02-09

Hi
I am the principal of a small elementary school in rural British Columbia, Canada. We are interested in writing to your students.
Please contact me with the information and we can start the letter wrinting.
Thanks
Priscilla

33388 -
modify delete 37997 - Reply from Elisa (Western Samoa) - 2011-01-25

Hey there!
My name is Elisa, I'm a US Peace Corps volunteer working in Western Samoa (in the South Pacific) and I teach English to kids at the Primary School and I'm interested in teaching them about different cultures all over the world, so if you are still interested (or know someone who is) in exchanging snail-mail between Russia and Samoa in English, I'd love to do that with you this year!
Thanks for your reply,
Elisa

33388 -
modify delete 37587 - Reply from Kelcie (USA) - 2010-12-03

I teach 6th grade students in Texas and I need 35 students for a pen pal exchange. If you are intrested please let me know!
Thanks!

33388 -
modify delete 36896 - Reply from Sophie (France) - 2010-10-12

Hello Elena!

My name is Sophie. I'm a teacher in France. My pupils are 4 years old. I'm also looking for pen pals, since we're working on the theme of Russia this year (it's the french-russian year in France this year...).
Would you like to exchange some letters and others things with us?
I'm looking forward for your answer!
Thank you! Bye bye !

33388 -
modify delete 35808 - Reply from michelle (USA) - 2010-08-31

hello, I am bilingual and would like to have some new friends and help teach your class English. (I speak both Russian and English fluently). Please Respond.

33388 -
modify delete 35807 - Reply from michelle (USA) - 2010-08-31

hello, I am bilingual and would like to have some new friends and help teach your class English. (I speak both Russian and English fluently). Please Respond.

33388 -
modify delete 34447 - Reply from Ethan (Canada) - 2010-06-04

Hello,
My name is Ethan. I live in British Columbia, Canada and I am 11 years old. I have been learning a little bit of Russian and I think Russia is a very interesting country. I hope to write to you soon.

33388 -
modify delete 33759 - Reply from Annick (Canada) - 2010-03-12

Hi! My name is Annick and I teach English as a second language in the province of Quebec, Canada. I have 4 groups of secondary 1 students. They are 12 to 14. I would like to have new penpals for my students. They could exchange letters, postcards... they could write a journal...
Just let me know if you are still interested.

33388 -
modify delete 33674 - Reply from Davinia (Spain) - 2010-03-02

Good morning
We are a Primary Education academy in Ceuta, Spain and we would like to start a pen pal programme with your school. We have already started this project with other schools. We found your e-mail address through the web schools of the world.
Kindly, let us know if your school is interested in participating in this program.

Our pupils are in primary education, (6 to 11) and they are willing to start at any time.
We especially need 16 students of 1st grade (7 years old) and 16 of 2nd grade (8 years)
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks very much.

Davinia

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info