Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 33261 - from Kim (Australia) - 2010-01-30
: "Looking for a whole class of pen pals. 7-8 year olds"

I am a grade 3 teacher,7-8 year olds. We are studying Italian in the first term of 2010 and would like to find some italian pen pals for my students to correspond with. Students would need to speak some english. I have a class of 20 students. Look forward to hearing back from you.

33261 -
modify delete 42350 - Reply from Nicole (USA) - 2011-11-13

I am very interested. I am a teacher in the USA. I have 28 pupils that range from 8-10 years old. Let me know if you are interested. Our address is:

ATTN:Nicole States
Barrett Elementary School
Third Grade Students
221 East 12th Avenue
Homestead, Pa., 15120

33261 -
modify delete 36698 - Reply from Dominique (Australia) - 2010-10-02

Hello, good evening,
We are pupils, 9/11 years aged, of Saint-Exupery elementary school in Talence near Bordeaux (southern suburb). Bordeaux is a big town and an old harbour of the south west of France near Garonne river. The first wine-growing district and the biggest forest of France (forêt landaise) compose our landscape.
We are beginner students in english and we are searching pen friends around the world. We hope correspond with children of different way of life. You can answer in English or French may be. We would be also pleased with some drawings of you and of your school, class-room, landscape and so on...
We hope that you will be intersted in our project.
Friendly, have a good week, we wait for a reply, bye.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info