Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 32160 - from Bettina (Denmark) - 2009-10-23
: "Danish High Shcool Class seeking penpals from the UK."

Hi!
We're seeking a high school class as penpals. The student have been taught in English since 3. grade and are therefore able to communicate in writing, but in order to further better their language skills and to ad authentic knowledge about the UK we wish to communicate with native speakers.
We offer a bunch of interesting and interested students who are keen on describing their own country and to broaden their horizon.

Regards,
Bettina.

32160 -
modify delete 42875 - Reply from colin boolsen (Canada) - 2012-01-04

Hi

I am a teacher of a really bright English class of Canadian students. They are really keen to establish contacts with Danish students and I am also the father of a son and daughter who would dearly like to have contacts in Denmark and also facilitate an exchange. Our sixteen year old son will be on an exchange in February to Germany and we would like to enhance this with a visit to Denmark. We are a Danish family who have never lived in Denmark even though our grandparents were the Danish Ambassador to Argentina and was knighted by the Danish King. We would like for our children to visit and experience Denmark but no longer have contacts in Denmark. Should you have any student who would be interested in hosting our son adn then spending summer in Canada please let our family know. Be delighted to establish contact with my class if you are interested.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info