Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 31977 - from Nicola (New Zealand) - 2009-10-12
: "Kiwi experience"

I teach English in a rural New Zealand High School. I'm interested in Penpals for my students to help them gain experience of other cultures and to use their language skills. We are a English speaking country and would love to help out countries wanting to improve their english skills. The ages of my students are from 12 - 16.

31977 -
modify delete 123881 - Reply from Maica (Spain) - 2018-09-24

Hi,

I'm an EFL Teacher in Barcelona, Spain. My students can correspond in English, and they are eager to improve their literacy skills. Are you still searching for pen pals?

All the best,

Maica

31977 -
modify delete 116021 - Reply from Erin (USA) - 2017-05-11

Greetings,

I am a middle school English/Language Arts in America. Students will be 13-14 years old. I am looking to find a class of english speakers from another country. I am looking to practice basic letter writing but more importantly I want students to connect with and share perspectives, culture, and experiences with students of a similiar age from someplace different from them. If this sounds like something that would fit with what you are looking for please reply.

Thank you,
Erin

31977 -
modify delete 98972 - Reply from abdul (Indonesia) - 2014-07-05

Hi there ... im a teacher in Indonesia. im 35 yo. i teach ict lesson. I was primary teacher but now i teach junior high ..... im hoping to have penpal from NZ to practice my english and friends. who knows there would be a chance for me to visit your country. i wish i can have teacher friends so we cAn share about education or teaching methodes. thank you.

31977 -
modify delete 98080 - Reply from Juan (Cuba) - 2014-03-19

I´m a primary teacher of English language, even a current translator of a local radio station,who have currently some primary students that would love exchanging traditional letters with your Kiwi students if you were still interested and was even really possible.

thanks

JC

31977 -
modify delete 76501 - Reply from fran veira (Spain) - 2013-09-09

Hi, my name is Fran. I am a teacher of English and Spanish in a secondary school in Vigo (north of Spain). My students are 12-16 years old. They ´d be delighted to start an email friendship with your kids. Thank you.

31977 -
modify delete 73158 - Reply from Assumpta (Spain) - 2013-01-18

... And we need some help to improve our language skills! I teach English to students aged 12-16 and they'd love an experience like that. Don't hesitate to contact me if you are still interested. Byeee

31977 -
modify delete 72792 - Reply from Eunsu (Korea) - 2012-12-11

Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Eunsu and from South Korea.
I'm a leader of a club, named VANDY. This club is about 'politics, history, and diplomacy'. There are 12 students in our club.(including me) Their ages of our club students are only 17.
I want to do penpal with your school students! :D All of us want to improve our English skill, too.
South Korea belong with Asia, so I think New zealand and Korea have really different culture. How about interact with us?(Please understand that I can't do English well¤Ð¤Ð)

I really hope I can recieve your mail.

31977 -
modify delete 47133 - Reply from Hana (Czech Rep.) - 2012-09-22

Hi Nicola,

I teach English in a small historical town in the Czech Republic. My 14-18year old pupils would like to get some pen pals from your school. They are keen English learners and are interested in history, geography and culture. If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best wishes. Hana

my home town www.litomysl.cz and school town www.vysokemyto.cz

31977 -
modify delete 42965 - Reply from Leilah (French Polynesia) - 2012-01-11

Hello
I have in my scholl 27 young boys (12/ 16 years old) who learn english. I am interested in penpals for my students.
Thanks

31977 -
modify delete 41604 - Reply from MARGARITA TORRES (Spain) - 2011-10-08

Hi. I´m an English teacher in a Secondary School in Tenerife (The Canary Islands).
I would like to have penpals (snail mail) for my students. I have a group of 25 students between 15-16 years old and they are willing to be in contact with students of another countries.
If you are interested, please contact me.
Regards
Margarita Torres

31977 -
modify delete 40482 - Reply from Linda (USA) - 2011-09-03

i teach second grade. I'm interested in Penpals for my students to help them gain experience of other cultures and to use their language skills.

31977 -
modify delete 37932 - Reply from Emily (Germany) - 2011-01-18

Hello!

My name is Emily Kirkland, and while I am originally from Vancouver, Canada, I teach ESL to a grade 5 class in Frankfurt, Germany. Would your class be interested in having penpals? We only have 7 students: 3 girls and 4 boys.

Emily

31977 -
modify delete 37704 - Reply from My (Sweden) - 2010-12-20

Hi,
I saw your add in this forum.
I have two groups of pupils at the age of 14-15, who are studying English. Their level of knowledge is quite advanced. In my opinion they know well how to express themselves in English :-)
Though I`m a native swede I would like my pupils to get to know the real "English" as it is in countries with English as the mother toungue.
My main subject is Spanish, which is my main subject, and I teach 3 other groups this language too.
Hopefully You`ll get interested by this mail
Hope to hear from you!
All the best
My wadström.

31977 -
modify delete 36554 - Reply from soza (Greece) - 2010-09-27

Dear Ms Perkins,
I am a teacher from Greece and I teach on an island called Kea. Five of my students are getting prepared for their english exams.They are aged 14-16. I was thinking of an oral communication via web camera with some students from an english speaking country. We could give our students different subjects each time, so as to get prepared and let them discuss about it.
I would be very happy if we could co-operate.
Please let me know if you are interested.

With kind regards
Soza Mouzaki

31977 -
modify delete 36318 - Reply from Christine (France) - 2010-09-18

Bonjour, je travaille dans un lycée dans la région parisienne et recherche des étudiants néo-zélandais pour faire un échange, voire un jumelage avec mes élèves (15-16 et 17 ans).

Hi, I work in a senior high school not far from Paris and would like my student to find NZ penpals to set up a class/school twinning and even a town-twinning !(age range from 15 to 17)

31977 -
modify delete 35602 - Reply from Rosemary (USA) - 2010-08-22

I am a teacher in the United States in a very small private school looking for students to penpal(snail-mail) with my Geography students.

We are studying World Geography and will be studying Australia as well as 31 other countries. My students range from Kindergarten through 10th grade. Ages 6 through 16

Would you like to exchange letters?
Rosemary Giordano

31977 -
modify delete 34330 - Reply from Ernest (Ghana) - 2010-05-18

Hello,

Good afternoon from Ghana. I read your info and I am therefore writing to inquire if you would like to link with my school so that we can share ideas and projects together.

Waiting for your response.

Regards.

Ernest.

31977 -
modify delete 34260 - Reply from thais (Brazil) - 2010-05-11

Hello! My name is Thaís and I´m an English teacher from Brazil. I teach all ages, but what I´m looking for are kids from 10 to 16 who can communicate with my students. Not just for their English to improve, but also for the importance of the communication, for the new culture they can learn and "teach".
They are all so excited with this projet! I just wanted to make the fist contact, and then, with your answer, I´ll give their e-mais and you can have a new and nice friend from Brazil.
Í hope this can work well, hope you have appropriate conversations for your ages and have lots of fun!!!
Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible...
Teacher Thaís.

31977 -
modify delete 33925 - Reply from Modesto (Spain) - 2010-03-30

Good morning, from Spain.
I am a teacher of English as a second language for 12 to 15 years old boys and girls. we are a group of 23 people.
Thank you for your offer.
We would like to work with you on some project about knowing our countries, traditions, and so on.
We are having a break now for Easter. We will be back at school on Tuesday,April 6.
Anyway, I read my e-mails every day.
I would thank you to reply this mail, even you do not like our idea.
Greetings and best wishes from Spain.
Modesto.

31977 -
modify delete 33646 - Reply from Godfred (Ghana) - 2010-02-26

Your message is read. I am ready to have friends in your class. My name is Godfred Addai from Ghana in West Africa. I am a student at a university reading Bsc. Development Planning.
Thank you.

31977 -
modify delete 32999 - Reply from Charlie (USA) - 2010-01-07

Hello-
I have several hundred students would like to have a pen pal. Their ages are 10-13. If you would like to correspond with us, please email me your name and school address, with the number of letters you would like to recieve. If your school has a website or you can include anything about your school or community that would be great. We will be having a letter writing day in February and we will send all the letters together to you at your school. If you would like to write to us first, please do, and we will respond.
Thank you, I hope to hear from you!
Charlie Gifford
Farnsworth Middle School
6072 State Farm Road
Guilderland NY 12084
http://www.guilderlandschools.org/farnsworth/farnsMShome.htm

31977 -
modify delete 32774 - Reply from Mahmood (Algeria) - 2009-12-13

dear Nicola

Iam a teacher of english too, and my students age ranging 11 -16.. i would like to let them correspond with New zealander boys and girls in order to improve their language skills, and why not establish TWIN ( your school and mine )--and then promote in the future deep relation ship and cultural exchanges and visits ...It would be just great..

yours sincerely,
Larry..
PS: do pliz write me on my email..

31977 -
modify delete 32706 - Reply from loubna (Morocco) - 2009-12-05

Hi,I'm a teacher of English from Morocco.My students are aged between11-15.I'll be glad if our students can correspond with each other.We've done many projects with penpals from New Jersey,Turkey,Czech,England.It was a very good experience.

31977 -
modify delete 32571 - Reply from Rose (France) - 2009-11-21

Hi Nicola !
I'm Rose, I'm French and I'm an English teacher. This year, my pupils are 8th graders, and I'm looking for some penpals for them, because they would love to practise their English this way. What would you think of having penpals from France ? Do you think your students would be interested in discovering our French culture through letters from my students ? Let me know !
Hope to hear from you soon,
Rose

31977 -
modify delete 32439 - Reply from Clementine (France) - 2009-11-11

Hi!

My name's Clementine, and I'm a 16-years-old French girl.
I would be interested in corresponding with a New Zealander of my age (or almost), because I'd like to improve my english, and I'd like to know more about New Zealand and its culture.

If you're interested too, you can write me an email at: petitfruitorangetrond@hotmail.fr, and I'll be glad to answer to all of your questions.

I hope I'll hear from you soon!

Goodbye,
Clementine =)

31977 -
modify delete 32345 - Reply from James (USA) - 2009-11-03

Hello I teach Physical Education K-12 in a small town in Western North Carolina. I am looking to help make my student aware of other cultures and finding out what sports or activities other students their age participate in. I would also like for my students to possible trade their favorite school game (activity) for one of yours. If your students do not have email we could do snail mail too. Please contact me at james.bryan@macon.k12.nc.us if your students speak English and would be willing to write. Ages 11-15.

31977 -
modify delete 32278 - Reply from Charlotte (France) - 2009-10-29

Hello,

I'm an english teacher in France and I'd really like to establish a correspondance with New Zealanders! Actually, I'm trying to teach my class a bit about your country that I like so much. My group is aged 12 to 14.
Let me know if it could work for you.
Best wishes,
Charlotte DUWELZ (France, Lille)

31977 -
modify delete 32162 - Reply from Hatice (Turkey) - 2009-10-23

Hi Nicola!

I'm hatice from Turkey. I've 30 students who want to have penpals from other countries.
They're 15 years old. Can you help me, please?

31977 -
modify delete 32019 - Reply from Gloria (Spain) - 2009-10-16

Hello,
We're also looking for students to start a pen pal programme, Our students are in 5th and 6th grade class. We are a Primary Education School in Ceuta, Spain. The english level is not so advanced, let's say intermediate, but they are willing to start and we are mainly interested in writing rather than using the chat.
We would like to start as soon as possible.
Thanks, (you can use the mail above mentioned.)
Bst Rgds, Gloria

31977 -
modify delete 32008 - Reply from O'Donnell (France) - 2009-10-15

Bonjour!
I teach English to pupils aged 12 to 15 years old in a small college in Normandy, France.
I would really like my pupils to discover other countries and cultures.
The pupils could exchange letters about themselves, their town and region,their habits.We could write regularly and choose different themes so that we could discuss about it in our classes.We could also use e-mail and MSN to communicate better.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info