Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 31762 - from Ekaterina (Russia) - 2009-10-02
: "We are looking for penpals"

Hello, I'm a teacher of English and Italian from Russia, Siberia. I'm looking for penpals for my students.They are 9-14. We would like to have friends around the world. We can exchange cultural material. If you're interested, please, write me. Thanks.

31762 -
modify delete 38116 - Reply from priscilla (Canada) - 2011-02-09

Hi,
I am the principal of a small rural elementary school in British Columbia. WE are interested in writing to your students. We would also love to exchange cultural information with your school. Please contact me the specific information.
Thanks
Priscilla

31762 -
modify delete 34252 - Reply from Richard (Taiwan) - 2010-05-11

Hello Ekaterina,
my name is Richard and I teach English in grade 2 (grade 3 soon) in an American school in Taiwan. My kids are looking for a class like Yours to penpal with. What do You think? We are ready to start right away. Please, let me know if You are interested.
Best regards,
Richard

31762 -
modify delete 32991 - Reply from Charlie (USA) - 2010-01-07

Hello-
I have several hundred students would like to have a pen pal. Their ages are 10-13. If you would like to correspond with us, please email me your name and school address, with the number of letters you would like to recieve. If your school has a website or you can include anything about your school or community that would be great. We will be having a letter writing day in February and we will send all the letters together to you at your school. If you would like to write to us first, please do, and we will respond.
Thank you, I hope to hear from you!
Charlie Gifford
Farnsworth Middle School
6072 State Farm Road
Guilderland NY 12084
http://www.guilderlandschools.org/farnsworth/farnsMShome.htm

31762 -
modify delete 32096 - Reply from Chantail Williams (USA) - 2009-10-19

I am a 7th grade geography teacher. I am in search of penpals and cultural material as we study Russia. Please e-mail me with more information. Thank you!

31762 -
modify delete 31992 - Reply from Elisabeth (USA) - 2009-10-14

Hello! I have about 65 students who are in my World Studies class. They are 12-14 years old, 7th and 8th graders. We are looking for a class to share culture with. I have found lesson plans for this and would like to get started as soon as possible. Let me know what you think. Thanks,Elisabeth

31762 -
modify delete 31880 - Reply from Prashanthi (Sri Lanka) - 2009-10-08

I have heard about Siberia. It is Far far away from Sri Lanka and you have a very cold climate and we in Sri Lanka have warm weather. I am a mother and a housewife. I have a daughter studing in Grade 4. She would like to write to one of your students and it'll be interesting to get letters from "Cold Siberia"

31762 -
modify delete 31775 - Reply from Ali (Turkey) - 2009-10-02

What's your city in Siberia, Ekaterina?

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info