Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 30997 - from kanyarat (Thailand) - 2009-08-21
: "need volunteer teacher"

we need support to have volunteer teacher in our school,nursery and kindergarten.ned some one know well how to take care little kids in thailand
we are frech school sice 2009 in pattaya chonburi thailand. we do this school is non profit is parents association ,groverment regiister, who interesting to get overeseas experience in teaching frech in thailand please contact to me. al any idea to provide
please helping us,

30997 -
modify delete 74558 - Reply from Margot (France) - 2013-05-27

Hello, My name is Margot i'm 20,
I work with children this summer, aged from 6 to 8 (they are 50)
We will play and work about the world, the other country, maybe also about their rights,
and we would like to exchange with other groups of children to open their minds.
They can maybe exchange drawings, are letters, i don't know when you're in holidays,
but if they can exchange during July it would be great !
Hope you understand, Thank you very much, hope you will ansmer.
have a good day !

30997 -
modify delete 38929 - Reply from Ram (Nepal) - 2011-06-04

i saw your message in students of the world.info and i saw that you're interested to teach in other countries. Do you know Nepal .I live in Nepal and i have a small school. if you are interested then i will manage lodging and fooding but cannot pay u the fees.
regards,
RAM PAUDYAL
KATHMANDU,NEPAL,ASIA

30997 -
modify delete 37259 - Reply from Josée (Canada) - 2010-11-05

Hello, I live in Montreal, Canada. I am very intrested to leave the contry and teach french to kids.

My question is : are we paid for the work ? if so, How much ?

and do we need to find a place to stay or you people are taking care of every thing ?

Thank you in advance

Josée Rainville

30997 -
modify delete 35054 - Reply from erika (France) - 2010-07-24

i want good

30997 -
modify delete 31962 - Reply from MICHAEL NGWA (Malaysia) - 2009-10-12

Dear Sir/Md
My name is Michael Ngwa. I am a Camerooonian resident in Malaysia.I saw your notice online and decided to reply in respect of.I have been doing some part time teaching in English language here in Malaysia.If your institution will provide me with visa i can offer to assist.Hoping to read from you.
Thanks
Ngwa

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info